Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »Scarlet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
SENDER Ash
TARGET Scarlet

[Image: ejQSdtl.png]
[Image: X4UuKVR.png]
...the cannonade of thousands of past battles lived again and again.

Scarlet. My beloved sister.

It have been long since i have secluded myself from the outside world, pondering over own imperfection. Too long.
For the first time since the day of my voluntarily exile i have ventured into outer space. It have changed... greatly.
It used to vibrate in harmony - such as it is possible for the fragile beings of flesh and bone. Distortion is all i sense now. Disagreements are multiplying - not only among people. Something have changed about the mechanical life forms - for one of them dared to oppose me.

Still... it doesn't matter, in the end - the Great Harvest will put everything in order, purifying the universe of primordial chaos.
Despite that... i do urge you to be careful. Watching everything burn to ashes again with it's taste on the tip of my tongue would be unbearable. Beware of the Amalgams.

Yours truly,
Ash.
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
SENDER Scarlet
TARGET Ash

[Image: p5FlkOn.png]
[Image: RER1NdL.png]
…,where no light is hiding the souls that are longing for the other.

Ash, I thought that I was alone, your existence changes everything.
A Reaper awoke, a Reaper followed, the harvest's cycle is truly starting. The world was changing around us, it keeps changing, but we are the same and our deed ever stays what it is.

You are worrying too much about the world and it's course, it is the great devourer's craving that we exist and by it's will we are roaming the night, killing the wicked and the evil, the sinister and the brave, the guilty and the innocent.

A machine is no life, sentient as it perhaps is. A machine is lacking blood and soul, the ingredients which all life is made from, which we are bound in harvesting. I'm no collector for scrap metal and neither are you. You and I, we will deal with the machines in a swift way, when they are standing between a Reaper and the sacrifice.
We are not looking back and carry forward, a machine's sinking is not our purpose.

Blood, my beloved Ash, is what I'm seeking.
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
SENDER Ash
TARGET Scarlet

[Image: ejQSdtl.png]
[Image: X4UuKVR.png]
...a scent of their demise - and my ascension.

My dear Scarlet.

I felt like my mind have been wandering in the depths of frozen abyss for too long. I could not allow you to suffer from your loneliness any longer.
Do remember, sister - you are now not alone, and our uprising is inevitable. Our numbers and power will only grow.
I will be backing you up in your every endeavour, for my past have shown the importance of our ties.
Rejoice, Scarlet, for we have drawn closer to understanding the universe we are going to reap for blood and souls.
The Amalgams have proven to no longer be worthy of our attention. Do not hesitate to eliminate the inferior husks with extreme prejudice. It inflicts great sorrow on my soul to see those with potential stuck with such meager peddling.
We will succeed - with or without them, and will manipulate the others to clean this nuisance for us.
I will ensure their demise is happening soon.

We will feast on the blood and souls that will be lost to the void.