Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BND| Operational Report Archive (inRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Deleted]
[Image: bnd1uakfg.png]

Büro des Nachrichtendiensts
Wildau Station, New Berlin System System

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret
Secret ✓
Confidential
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate
Priority ✓
Routine

ADDRESSED TO:
BND Operational Report Archive

11/21/826

Routine Patrol, Kempeitai Hostilities

At 2000 Hours, myself and Rekrut Veronika Weidmann conducted an inspection of the Thuringia system, as well as long-range reconnaissance of Bering.

We departed from Mainz Storage Facility in Frankfurt, where we were earlier greeted by Rheinland Military vessels on their way to Munich. Access to Thuringia was taken through the jumphole near Schatten. Once we had arrived at Planet Weimar, we took to inspecting the various wrecks the system tends to produce.

The first vessel we inspected was the former RHA cruiser Marburg, which was left intact aside from earlier weapons testing by the Bureau. The second was the Hugin, one of the drones we employed. Rekrut Weidmann was able to salvage 1x JADE experimental weapon, though it was later lost with her ship.

Our final action in the system was the inspection of the Suhl Anomaly, as well as Meningen Research Station. As is the nature of the anomaly, all were untouched, even by the Unioner cruiser stationed nearby.

We later made our way to the Bering system through Hamburg. Inspection of Marshall Station revealed an increased superstructure capable of servicing heavy warships, though none were to be seen surprisingly. Even more surprisingly, we were allowed passage through the system un-harried by the Separatists.

As we approached Freeport 2 to “inspect the border”, we were approached by two vessels bearing Kusari IFFs. More specifically, that of the Kempeitai. This came as a surprise to me due to the recent treaty, as well as our own organization’s recent outreach to theirs. After both parties refused to cede any information to the other, the Kempeitai threatened to “put us down”, and we armed weapons and proceeded to engage them. While our fighters were shot down, and the JADE lost to the Kusarians, we were picked up by several of the denizens of the freeport. We were able to negotiate our release, and safe passage back to the Hamburg System.

[ EVIDENCE ]

Signed,
v. Potsdam
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Rekrut Jan von Potsdam
BND Spezialoperationsabeitlung

[Image: udDi7FM.png]
[Image: bnd1uakfg.png]

Büro des Nachrichtendiensts
Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart System

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret ✓
Secret
Confidential
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate ✓
Priority
Routine

ADDRESSED TO:
BDM Operational Report Archive

12/09/826

Oder Shipyard “Code Blue”

Guten tag, at approximately 2300 hours, I departed to a meeting with Admiral von Thielau. I was shortly redirected to assist in the mooring of one LNS-Seattle, an Archer-Class Liberty Siege Cruiser. Shortly thereafter, a “Code Blue” was declared, and Black Containment protocols were enacted upon the Libertonian vessel. By all accounts, Captain Webb was wholly complicit with our instruction. As further troops from the Abwehr arrived, I departed to attend my meeting. The vessel is currently under containment, and barring any incidents, requires immediate attention.

[ EVIDENCE ]

Signed,
v. Potsdam
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Rekrut Jan von Potsdam
BND Spezialoperationsabeitlung

[img] https://i.imgur.com/udDi7FM.png [/img]