Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Naval Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming message*
To: Liberty Navy Command
Subject: Blockade
From: Sergeant Fredro Guajardo -Liberty Police incorporated

To whom it may concern,

Good day Naval personnel. I have been thinking about the blockade recently. There are two things i would like to propose.

one, Total blockade.
Two, no cargo to the Zoner station in Bering system

Explanation.

One, I am suggesting total blockade on any and all craft coming and going to Rhineland. Reason for this includes possible massive amounts of refugees and other possible Rhineland civilians coming over from the border. These so called civilians may be spies in disguise seeking a free path into liberty. Our vessel moving civilians back into Rhineland would have the spy that stole secret Naval and LSF. Or, information on our planet defenses.

On a side note, Having liberty civilians entering Rhineland through the same means would have the same effect on them. Our civilians that may also be entering Rhineland may be subject to inhuman treatment as hatred may grow between our two Nations. So, for the safety of our people, and to stop spies from easily coming into Liberty. I suggest closing all trading, tourist, immigrating between our nations.

Two. Liberty Trade ships bring Cargo and other items, including Civilians to the Freeport in the Bering system could make it easy for the cargo to make it to Rhineland. The Freeport stations being hubs for everyone around Sirius. Just yesterday I witnessed a Gateway trade vessel bring 5000 tonnes of Neon to the Bering system after running our Blockade. The vessel was said to have docked on Freeport and sold it's cargo. That cargo now may be in the hands of Rhineland as traders selling their cargo may be moved to another Rhineland vessel just moments later and shipped into Rhineland.

Also another concern i have on this is that Trade ships entering the Bering system and docking on Freeport can then come back with Spies on the vessels. So, i am hereby proposing a halt to all liberty civilian vessels from entering Bering system and docking on the Freeport. To help keep safe our nation and our people from kidnapping, murder, supplying our enemy through a middleman, and last but not least, bringing Rhineland spies into Liberty.

To the Zoners of the Freeport in Bering system. You have to understand the need for us to do this. We need to make safe our borders between Rhineland to ensure the safety of our civilian population. We are by no means trying to place any blame on your people as a whole. In due time. if this is accepted into effect. we will re open trade with your station. But until that time. we should be weary.

This concludes my proposition of total blockade between Rhineland and Liberty.

Thank you for your time,
Sergeant Fredro Guajardo -Liberty Police incorporated

*End Message*
*incoming message*
To: Sergeant Fredro Guajardo -Liberty Police incorporated
Subject: Blockade

Sergeant,

As the head of the LSF, I do find your proposition to be quite lucid and logical. LSF will support such motion against Rheinland, for the best interests of Liberty and its citizens.

However, the situation of the Freeport may cause some political issues, its case will have to be deeply studied before taking any motion about it.

Now, lets wait for the Navy HC to respond

Regards,
David Copperfield
***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: F.Taschke
...Signal scrambled ....

*** Puts Beer down and closes to mic ***
-automated voice-
Recording started

To all lawful scum and their dogs and puppies,

Unioners are small group which is scattered through all backdoor systems but

I am sure that we will all die first than give to you any inch of Bering system.

We all predict that our friends, if you can call them that, Zoners, will stay neutral and let

you , Libretonians and that Rheindland Military fascists to occupy our system!

But you better be aware of the fact that every available Unioner will be dispatched out to

defend our little corner of Sirius!

You all got used to step on us, working class, little people, but rest assured that this

group have meanings and hart to stand up to you, capitalists and fascists oppressors!

Taschke out

-automated voice-
Recording stopped

***Transmission Ends***
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Sergeant Fredro Guajardo
RE: Bering FP

Greetings, Sergeant,

Keep in mind that we keep a 5k no fire zone around any and all Freeports and this applies here as well. I would suggest keeping your blockade at least that or preferably a bit more should you have to use force.
As with the war between Kusari and Bretonia, I don't think this will be a short lived affair and it will become a trade issue. Mind you we will not allow our personell to suffer and will bring them what they need. I can't speak for other Zoners but as for myself, your blockade will be honored so long as we can as before mentioned bring needed supplies to FP2 and we aren't treated as your enemy. I will also be passing this communication to the Zoner Council through proper means.

Respectfully,
Doc
***INCOMING MESSAGE***
**From Cpt. John Brookes from the LNS-Messner**
*To Liberty navy command*
-Subject : Blockade-

"You have my and my ships crew agreement, if the blockade starts, the LNS-Messner will stand proud, and guard liberty!
Cpt. John Brookes"

***END OF MESSAGE***
=====incomming trasmission==========

CommID: Jpat******06
User: Captian jimmy Patterson-CO Battlecruiser Ft.Louisbourg 22nd|starforce Regiment
to:LPI,LSF,LM HC
subject: total blocade

the louisbourg was in her original hul lprime built for things like this be them incursions beachheads or blocades,this new hull only helps with that as its even bigger if this goes through and Gen Kaitlyn agrees ill station the Ft.Louisbourg in texas and regularly move to enforce said blocade

for liberty and her people
LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!
-Jimmy P
<transmission ends>
Comm ID: 22nd Star Force Command, Gen. Isabelle Kaitlyn

The 22nd will not be deployed for such smallmatters. This is overpowered firepower for a small concern already answered by the border guardian units.

Captain Patterson, until new orders are given, you are to follow standard patrol procedure. The police and LSF are more than enough to take care of this.

General Kaitlyn, over.