Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Important Message to Unioner Leaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RCnZc6O.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Good Morning,

As of 15:15 ST the Inner Circle and Lord Moka of the Rogues have agreed to impose a Liberty-wide ban on the Unioners. Entry in all forms for all purposes will be prohibited from here on out as per the decision of Liberty's rightful leaders. The dishonesty and negligence in faith by the Unioners have lead the Inner Circle to this desicion, Lord Moka has expressed similar feelings in this matter with the evidence and situation provided.

With our findings as well, the Liberty Sepratists have been informed of your recent actions, and will assist in imposing this sanction on you and all of your persons.

Buona giornata.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144c.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Hey big boy, what is it taking you so long? I mean you have managed to contact the Rogues literally fifteen minutes after reading our message do you need your mommy and daddy to talk for you now? Did little Corin wet his panties when you were reading what is coming for you? Ohh.. the big boy is all scared now and is hiding behind the big Liberty Rogues. I bet you sleep with night light in your little child's room because you have nightmares of Mildred and don't forget to put your diapers on before you unload a brown massive load into your pants and embarrass yourself even more.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
c
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: hgMU2Tp.jpg?1]
G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission
[Image: YYaq0dT.gif]
Ridrrs

To: Raphael. Mate, you've got a name like a nonce, but your game is good. Respect.
Subject: So do you smoke rolled or straights?

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: 2eeAkJ9.jpg?2][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

Gunda is borderline doubled over. She's clearly in a bar somewhere on a Unioner rock bored out of a Rheinlandic asteroid field. It's hard to tell exactly where from the camera field and how errently the signal's been thrown around. There's a woman to her right and a man to her left. The woman's more of a girl - barely pushing twenty, the other? Hard forties or soft fifties.

"Hey, Zoe. Watcher' left, You're dazing..."

A neuraltone goes off in her right earlobe with enough static charge to nearly wipe her out.

"Who the heck is tryin' to call me on a frickin HMT sans five 'Burgnight on the Phi band? The direktorate hired me a hooker? Get off me a sec'. Niska, take a look at this."

She wipes her face and winces at the holograph. Ugh. Hackers. If there was ever a catch-all for the avatar of "Pasty, undersexed middle class white compsi graduates with a date-rapey je ne sais quoi", it was the Lane Hackers. There was nothing like a dose of Liberty's favourite band of obliviousness in a tailored tux to take the edge off a fun evening. They were human Hangover catalysts. She thinks about junking the mail before Frei does, but decides that it might be worth a laugh or two at the expense of the bar. Maybe get somebody else to down-ration a round of Hamburg's finest Dunkel.

"Hey, Arbeiters!"

She waves the comm pad, transmit button live.

"They sent someone who isn't a pissant today! Hah!"

They all collectively peered over the pad, interested.

"Hey, Drake - it's Drake, right?! You're fricking alright, mate. Send more of him."

As the message filters around the room, a ripple of cheering fills the bar, filled out with the hale, suddy noises of variously scarred, radiation-poisoned, or downright buccaneering Unioners enjoying themselves thoroughly.

---------------Data, Uploading ---------------

[Image: 2KXAZrh.jpg?1]

The birdclock croaked when it saw the sun, tethered to a spring.
G.Riehl.
Wedel's Remnants.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.
Incoming Transmission

[Image: KlgtTC5.jpg?1]
To: Mildred Wolfe
Subject: Banning from Liberty

[Image: VfNpMLW.png]

Oh Mildred. You are really obsessed with this idea of banning us from Liberty, aren't you?

Can't blame you though, I'm sure you have your reasons. Though this one little interesting transmission from Rogues alpha pack dropped on my table yesterday. I'm sure you know which one I mean. Looks like Moka out of the game and Liberty Rogues don't want to get involved in this as well as they don't want to involve Orange Alliance in it. Pooof. What a shame.

Have you ever considered, that you made a wrong life choice, by the way? You wear the colors of Hackers, but in core... You are definitely not one of them, otherwise you would see, that the Union has more losses from operations in Liberty, than actual profits. As soon as we completely withdraw every person from Texas - you will see how harded your life becomes. Uh-oh.

You lie too much, Mildred. Even for the hacker.

Until I see confirmation or direct transmission from the representatives of Harmony, stating that they don't need our assistance in Texas anymore, I won't care about your little games. Though if we happen to recieve one, we will withdraw and cancel all operations in Liberty out of respect to our allies in Bering as well as for the sake of keeping stability inside the system.

That's all for now.

Yours
"Vertrauen"
GEIST
Transmission Ended