Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The underworld of Liberty, The Unioners.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

To: The Liberty Underworld, Unioners.
Blocked: Xenos, Commonwealth of Liberty.
Subject: Much Needed Clarification

Allies,

Looks like "lord" Moka cut a deal with the Lane Hackers, so I feel like it's time to clarify a few things:
First of all: Moka is no longer part of our organization, and if caught on any of our bases, he'll enjoy the pleasures of the roomier end of an airlock can provide. Also, assisting him in any manners is considered assisting an enemy of our organization.

Second of all: The Liberty Rogues will not enforce this ban. It's your bullshit to deal with, you will leave us alone in this case. End of discussion.

Lastly: The Lane Hackers will not bring the Orange Alliance into this discussion. Remind yourselves which one of us needs the other more.

With these things clarified, I'll strongly suggest to look away from involving us in your dumb shit. Failing to do so, will have it's consequences. If you'll keep trying to force us to take a stance in it, you might not be happy about the results.

Enforcer Robert Dixon

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Hello Mr. Dixon,

Emissary Weisen and longtime friend of the Liberty Rogues, at your service. It is troubling to hear that Lord Moka is an enemy of The Liberty Rogues. Is he not leading one of your packs?

I am eagerly waiting for more clarifications so that we make a correct decision.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

To: The Liberty Underworld, Unioners.
Blocked: Xenos, Commonwealth of Liberty.
Subject: Much Needed Clarification

Mr Weisen,

If Moka is still a rogue, then I am the queen of Bretonia. His "pack" consisted of himself, Medusa Gorgon, and a dumb smuggler until recently. Now we have the confirmation that Medusa Gorgon grew a pair of braincells, and went home to Malta, probably to annoy everyone to death there. Moka is an independent pirate at best, only if you wish to insult said pirates. Let's hope this clarifies it for you enough.

Enforcer Robert Dixon

You guys really are as thick as two short planks.

You were the idiots who mutinied and locked me out of Attica.

I lead more than you think. Not that you actually can think...

Rogue is for life and you can't kill me. So I wish you luck.

By the way, a pleasure Mr Weisen. Hope your team isn't falling for this tripe.

Moka
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Hello Mr. Dixon,

For some reason my reply never registered in this channel. I want to confirm that the Lane Hackers have cut all ties with the man known as Moka and he is no longer welcome in our bases.

One full month has just been completed since the ban has been enforced and the Unioners have abandoned Liberty. We report a 15% revenue increase in our southern operations. I believe the Rogues experience the same benefits also, if not more. Are you sure it was the right choice to abstain from this common-sense regulation?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: xkssGMu.gif]
Unregistered Node
Sender ID: <Corrupted>
Tacname: ?
Positional group: ??
Branchgroup: ?!?!?!

[Image: 0f6FCTF.gif]

A bored, almost stupified voice.

What loss of revenue?

We would like to remind the Lane Hackers that improvising statistics does not equate to truth. Unioner cross-border revenues have risen thirty-eight point four percent. Lane Hackers who have encountered Unioners in an attempt to 'enforce' their 'blockade' have been shot down. The weedling arrogance of the Lane Hacker neophytes presently ruining their own ties in west Liberty is making them the village idiot of the underworld.

We report the recent shoot-down of another Lane Hacker that attempted to interdict our operations without provocation, and that if the Hackers persist they would do well to increase the radiation hardening of Lieden base. Our compliments to the rogues.