Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: It was the right time. Sorry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, i think that 2 years are enough. I've noticed that there's something wrong, that i don't like. And despite everything, it keeps always running away from my control, and I feel that it's not good. It's still too easy to get into an argument, when I didn't want instead. I'm satisfied anyway that in 2 years i've done a lot of progress, but i'm sorry that it's way too easy to get angry and rage. This is not the right place to care of this.
But I'd like to let you know that evey single word you've said to me has been listened, that's why i came to this conclusion. I tend to always to say sorry after, anyway, but i know that's hard to accept it.
I'm thankful to all of you that have interacted with me, to the experience and pov different from mine that you've given to me, during normal discussions and not.
Everyone has his own pov and understading the other one is not the simpliest thing. Luckly I'm learning, and that's why i never keep the anger to someone. I prefer to surrender to restore the good (if it still remains), but I understand that it's hard for the other person. Anyway, as I said, Thanks a lot to everybody that gave me these important lessons, and accept my last apologies to whatever happened with me. It's useless to say that there was something we didn't agree with, but I'd like you to see that I always retract my opinion when I understand that I've made an error. In a world where everyone doesn't give a fk of the others and no one say sorry, I hope that this is taken in consideration. For me is important. ("What about avoid in the first place?" - Uhm, cannot predict future).

Anyway this thread is made just to hail some friends to and say my apologies to everyone, so this is just my explanation. Don't waste time to answer to the stuff up.

I would like to thank the whole Discovery community because this is impressive, in 2019 still people around. And of course the Dev team. Great job and the whole team. The force that keeps everything going. Thanks a lot.

Thank you to all the faction I've been in, in particular RM, Kruger, Unioners, SCRA, TSS and many others.
A special thanks to QC and all the members. I don't lie if I say that it has been the best experience in the recent times. Wonderful people and great projects. Congratulations to everybody there.

A special thanks to my best friend here in Disco. Danke for all you've done for me and for the wonderful friendship beyond the faction. I promise to learn german in time to have the please to talk with you easily.

Thank you for one of the best lessons of life. I've understood a lot. Sorry to leave again.

Same for you gave me a lot of suggestions and delightful conversation. Thanks for all your help with the faction etc.
Thanks for the great and funny experience with TSS. It was very fun, I hope you will still keep going with that. Ty for your support

Thanks for the fun times. You assisted to the creation of the Cleaners ahaha. I won't forget that moment. Good luck with your ideas. And yes, you were right.

Thank you for the QC. I think it was my best experience in disco. I hope you will create some other thing like that.
Thanks for the RP experience. I'm sorry. Good luck with your projects.

Thanks to and many others for your friendship (sorry if i forgot some names). I hope to have not forgot anyone.

I've sent to some of you a little present of what I had in game. Nothing really valuable, but I'd like you to keep it, as a gift to remember me.

No, I won't get back in 2 weeks. But I hope to see this stuff still here for a lot.

Desidero ancora rivolgere le mie scuse a tutti voi, ma vi ringrazio per i preziosi insegnamenti che mi sono rimasti.
Arrivederci!
Cleaner|Gamma-5

(I also would like that this profile could be suspended or smt like that. Contact me on discord about this. Thank you).
mk
Farewell, amigo. Right decision you have made!
See you in two weeks, Freeport-7
Damnit, not another one.

Good luck in whatever path you pursue, stay safe out there.
Good luck. Hope you find what you are looking for
Was really fun playing with you, man.
We’ll miss ya buddy.
Oh man I will miss you... I wish you all the best from now on!
Sorry to see you go

But enjoy life now that’s more important
Pages: 1 2