Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: music.ini to INI whitelist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering the possiblility of music.ini being added to the INI whitelist along with HudShift.ini, after reading this (old) post from Alley:
[Image: fG2e4jB.png]
But obviously old posts are old posts. Is it even possible nowdays to do so? Would there be any complications with adding it to the whitelist? Considering it's literally just BGM music cues, I don't think there should be any issues gameplay wise (besides what Alley already mentioned)

Main reason I'm asking about this is for greater music pack customization.
If each system had its own music cues (tedious to do, I know), and we could freely redirect each queue to its own separate .wav file in music.ini (instead of the vanilla defaults), pack makers could really change the feel of the universe this way, since they can choose each individual system's music.

You could theoretically give each system their own .wav file copies, but obviously that would make the mod tremendously bigger with all the duplicates.

Iunno. What do you all think?
i know you boys and girls love your pictures, so i made one
Nice idea, but would this harm the Anti-Cheat-Tools?
bumpy bump, i want more attention discussion on the possibility of this, maybe a dev/gm answer?