Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Many years in the future, new Discovery Mod.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Title is more or less understandable, so we are currently living in the future of our newest mod, 4.85 and many things have changed along with the many years that had passed.

What about bounties? surely you wouldnt have those for eight or so years, so should they still be valid.
Its just checking, so employers would pay me without giving the "onoz it was ten years ago lololz" bs.
Well, I would consider which bounty you're referring to.

I would see no issue with the basic generic bounties still being valid, even though it's a bit in the future. Corsairs, Hessians, Rogues, Mollies, and others still haven't changed their colors.

Perhaps some of the personal, individual bounties might need changed, but that would be about it, really. What would be interesting would be the bounties and/or embargoes regarding the actual war and fighting. In another post, I questioned whether the Bretonian bounties against the Kusari would still be valid - or if they need to be larger. Same now applies for Rheinland and Liberty. It may be that, in the war zone section of space, that the bounty hunter could be getting paid from BOTH sides to control piracy and illegal activities, and freeing up the militaries to do what they do best - fight.

Or, for enough money - and this is what I see likely - you could see 'bounties' being placed upon Liberty and/or Rheinland warships by the other side, and having mercenaries going in to - well, be mercenary.