Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Salutations !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everybody,

a returning veteran !

I used to play discovery ten years ago, just before the 4.86 release.

I don't know...first i reinstalled the game... played the campaign...flew with no goal in space and remembered....the mining... the redemption ! haha !

like most of you i suppose i had several accounts, mainly in council and outcast, and of course IMG (or another mining faction maybe..)!

I was the kind of player still loving his spatial (2009 version) even after being SNACed 379 fois, the happy moving target guy ;-)

Well, i'm impressed how the story went ahead.

i'm slowly recovering memory , forgot so many things...

Anyway, greetings everybody, glad to be here and...long live the council !
Bonjour
Shit, a Council player.
Salut Jeuge !

is the gecko still used by players ? i liked the small and incredibly manoeuvrable fighter. Even if i completely suck at pvp, it was a very fun vessel !
Welcome back
thanks Couden
(11-17-2019, 12:36 AM)morbus gravis Wrote: [ -> ]Salut Jeuge !

is the gecko still used by players ? i liked the small and incredibly manoeuvrable fighter. Even if i completely suck at pvp, it was a very fun vessel !

I think so, yes.
Welcome back ^^
Hope you will enjoy the game
welcome back dude, give a shout on the discord servers if you need help getting your head around all the new changes and getting back into the pilot seat Smile
See you out there.
hi immortality and meg, thanks to both of you, i'll check discord !
Welcome back, hope you will find your return comfortable and enjoyable. Plenty of things have changed, but those are really better to discover on your own, so no spoilers. Read the news articles and look around Bretonia to catch up faster.

If you're interested in doing things with IMG - feel free to drop by our Discord, and we will be able to work from there on.

P.S. You may also find this thread somewhat helpful.
Pages: 1 2