Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: You are a bunch of disgusting, abominable degenerates and here's why...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Some of you might already know me a bit, some of you don't. I rejoined Discovery around 6 weeks ago.

Ever since I joined I almost always welcome everyone I meet or start a conversation with with a classically acclaimed: "Hello there.".

I understand that there are people here who aren't exactly paragons of etiquette but not even an utter ignorance in the matters of basic savoir-vivre can explain such a transgressive oversight of the basic necessities of civilised conversation and courtesy.

I will never forgive you this distasteful breach of etiquette.

Because in 6 weeks, not a single person in game, on the Forums, in the private messages I exchanged or via Discord ever replied with: "General Kenobi.".
Imma give it to you straight, chief

Oke.
gae
He's the new Interspace CEO and money already got to his head. Dissapointing.

DISSAPOINTING
Ok.
(11-18-2019, 11:34 AM)Ouranos Wrote: [ -> ]"Hello there.".

General Kenobi!

If you see that a person is disgusting to you (based on the etiquette of communication), then do not pay attention to him - he is not worthy of it.
Ageria~Kelvin
Whoosh...
Reeee I was hoping this was going to be spicy and a good read. You disappoint me with your crappy click bait titles Smile))))
Come on... would you really prefer an actual initiation of yet another unnecessary crapstorm that would result in extraorbitant amounts of rage over a classical joke that should at least make you exhale in amusement if not perhaps even chuckle briefly, Connor?

It actually made me laugh, but... maybe my sense of humour is sometimes a tad too pedestrian, I guess. If so, please forgive me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5