Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Rheinland AT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, for anyone that has seen it, they will agree that the Rheinland AT is an ugly piece of work, however it is fully possible to make it at least passable in my mind with two adjustments.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm127/D...o/screen881.jpg

Now the first two things I can see would be to remove the cruiser like tower things, and straighten out the top of that roof thing over the cockpit, to help give it the feeling more of a Humpback.

Or you could just make a Mrk II HUMPBACK.

EDIT: Oh, and it doesn't have a Rheinland cruise engine charging sound effect (When it does have the proper drop out of cruise sound), and who put green lights on it instead of yellow ones?
you and your lights...
' Wrote:you and your lights...

Sorry, I just had to point that out, but honestly that is the least of my concerns right now.
when i saw the autor, an the topic, i just wanted to say something about the lights...but i am too slow...this time:)
hunbpack is one of the most beautiful ships in game imo:)
' Wrote:when i saw the autor, an the topic, i just wanted to say something about the lights...but i am too slow...this time:)

I only added the comment about the lights because I knew that was suspected of me.

I am completely serious about the ship itself however. The tower things only appear on a cruiser and only look good on that cruiser.
' Wrote:I am completely serious about the ship itself however. The tower things only appear on a cruiser and only look good on that cruiser.
I do agree.
And I had to fly with him complaining about my lights! I switched them off and nearly got lost in space........

But yeah that thing is not verry pretty.
Its like the girls. Not every one can look good :-)
And this ship was only implemented, so the other new ones will look even better:P

As I said some other place you can make any ship look extremely bad, or awesome just depending what angle you take the screenshot from.

If you don't like the ship....

a) talk to the author about things you don't like and tell him what would you change
b) don't fly it
This is the new Mod. Our job is now to talk things bad and complain about them!

The mods did a bad job.....*laughs* The lights of the ship are wrong!

Let me kiss every single fibre of all the modders for the great work!

PS: Well I still dont like the ship *giggles*
Pages: 1 2