Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Saronsen will die.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am doing the usual procedure.

Very bored.

Saronsen doesn't want to discuss the usual procedure.

Therefore I have put Saronsen's case to the upper echelons and whatnot.

The judge found Saronsen guilty of failing to provide Ouranos with discussion and feedback on the usual procedure and sentenced Saronsen to die.

We dispatched an agent to provide Saronsen with his judgement at his nearest convenience.

He's coming for you Saronsen. You have been warned. Now prepare to die, you worthless vanilla standard mortal material realm bound and stupid human scum. Enjoy your doom.

https://youtu.be/5EcsBgxXDqc
You've got brain problems my dude

You're the last like 8 threads posted in flood, basically a spambot
Stop this and go take some time with your little Ouranos. It might help
(11-23-2019, 10:09 AM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]I might help

Fix'd for you.
Wow, Thank you, dear sir
(11-23-2019, 07:52 AM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]You've got brain problems my dude
I've got brain problems you dude
(11-23-2019, 07:49 AM)Ouranos Wrote: [ -> ]I am doing the usual procedure.

Very bored.

Saronsen doesn't want to discuss the usual procedure.

Therefore I have put Saronsen's case to the upper echelons and whatnot.

The judge found Saronsen guilty of failing to provide Ouranos with discussion and feedback on the usual procedure and sentenced Saronsen to die.

We dispatched an agent to provide Saronsen with his judgement at his nearest convenience.

He's coming for you Saronsen. You have been warned. Now prepare to die, you worthless vanilla standard mortal material realm bound and stupid human scum. Enjoy your doom.

https://youtu.be/5EcsBgxXDqc

holy f*ck last time I saw something this nuts terry a davis was still alive and writing templeos and blaming the CIA and black people for sabotaging his hobby OS and preventing it from properly communing with God
double posting IN CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR FOREVER AND EVER AMEN

saro is a cool dude

the defense rests

no further questions your honour
Pages: 1 2 3