Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bomber Scattergun rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Greetings

Ok, we can all agree on a fact that the current Bomber Scattergun is useless. We can also agree that the way it was before, it was over powered. So im proposing we make suggestions following appropriate changes to this weapon. So eithere DELETE it or CHANGE its stats.

My 2 cents:

making them,

Hull dmg: 600
Shield dmg: 300
Range: 450 meters
Speed: 650 m/s
Refire: 4:0

would still enable SOME protection against snubs, but they woud not be ultimate snub killing machine like before. They would also not be very useful against transports or any capital ship because of low range and damage.

The community needs this weapon to be changed, so lets do something about it.
Thank you all
Currently accepting fighters to duel me in conn to test scatterguns.
(11-28-2019, 03:24 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Currently accepting fighters to duel me in conn to test scatterguns.

Hello sunshine.
They were crazy broken before. Honestly conceptually speaking these go against the design of bombers themselves.
(11-28-2019, 03:24 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Currently accepting fighters to duel me in conn to test scatterguns.

gimme a minute

im peak mediocre these days in snubs so this should be a good baseline
That's enough bomber PvP for one day.
its ok

i preferred having it for slaying cruisers

buff chainguns pls
The 0 effort Nova torps need to go and bombers should instead receive a tool to defend them (somewhat) from fighters. Not saying bombers shouldn't have an advantage over caps or fighters over bombers, but not being able to do even something against another class of ships with your class, even if in a group, does not make for a fun game.
Flaks and CMs exist. You should also try bringing fighters instead of relying solely on caps.

But heaven forbid that will ever happen. LOL
(11-28-2019, 06:51 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Flaks and CMs exist. You should also try bringing fighters instead of relying solely on caps.

But heaven forbid that will ever happen. LOL

SILENCE

[Image: 99441dc549.jpg]

LIBERAL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8