Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: MAE - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: lqE5xz3.png]
MONTLUC ADVANCED ENGINEERING

Feedback

Brief introduction (ooRP): MAE is a pro-royalist Gallic corporation that is used by its leadership to promote their political agenda of founding a new state. MAE is primarily RP-oriented with opportunities to develop characters involved in business, or politics or both. MAE has many branches wherein almost any character inRP can fit, thus there is no rigid promotion system but the fluid process of "fitting the character in the existing lore". MAE is also aiming at creating new ship lines and unique weapons and would be a good platform for those RPing engineering or hard science.
Have good luck guys.

I hope that ur faction will be good in Gallic space!
Good luck you b00tiful bastages
Is there any reason your faction writeup has you using the Corvo and not the Lucullus?
(12-01-2019, 12:40 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any reason your faction writeup has you using the Corvo and not the Lucullus?
Freelancer ID has a cargo limitation with an exception for a pirate train. Lucullus as the liner has 4000 cargo space what is above the limit and thus we can't use it
Nice writeup without anything that would look like a bad taste to me. Solid RP from what I've seen as well, you've got your own style to it. I can only wish you good luck and hope that you guys will stick around.