Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: MAE - Recruitment (Old; Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Dear people of Gallia, use the following application form to enlist with Montluc Advanced Engineering today.

Code:
[indent][indent][align=justify][font=Tahoma][color=#EBF2FF]
[float=right][img]https://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_42509.png[/img][/float]
[font=Agency FB][size=xx-large][color=#4767A6][b]NAME_SURNAME[/b][/color][/size]
[size=large][color=#ABB2BF][b]SEX:[/b][/color] Male/Female
[color=#ABB2BF][b]BIRTHDATE:[/b][/color] DD.MM.YYY AGS
[color=#ABB2BF][b]BIRTHPLACE:[/b][/color] INSERT_LOCATION

[color=#ABB2BF][b]Desired division:[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[ ] - Logistics division
[ ] - Security division
[ ] - R&D division

[hrc]#4767A6[/hrc]

YOUR_COVER_LETTER_HERE
[/color][/font][/align][/indent][/indent]

[Image: sPYR6Ku.png]
Alexandre Lacroix
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: 05.12.719 A.G.S.
Place of Birth: Planet Amiens in Picardy

Desired division:
[X] - Logistics division
[ ] - Security division
[ ] - R&D division

Dear Monsieur or Madame,

I am writing to apply for the position of Logistic Transport Captain. I have one year of experience as a pilot of "Aurochs"-class Freighter at Ile-de-France Shipping. I have decided to leave the company because of the lack of career opportunities.

I can provide the enterprise with my skills as the licensed pilot of freighter but I would really appreciate if you allow me to fly the "Taureau"-class transport as the pilot or captain itself.

Cordialement,
Alexandre Lacroix
[Image: ffkIczM.png]

Josephine Lessard
Monsieur Lacroix,

My name is Josephine Lessard. I am the Human Recourses Manager of Montluc Advanced Engineering.

Our corporation's Logistics Division is always looking for skilled pilots and captains. Thereby your application has been accepted and we are glad to welcome you in Montluc Advanced Engineering. From this very moment, you are subordinate to the Chief Logistics Officer - Monsieur Moreau.

We expect you to have a great career and make our corporation proud.

Cordialement,
Josephine Lessard
HR Manager, Montluc Advanced Engineering

[Image: c5KmBIT.png]
Claire Lafleur
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: 21.12.718 A.G.S.
Place of Birth: Côtes-d’Armor, Planet Nevers, Burgundy

Desired division:
[ ] - Logistics division
[ ] - Security division
[X] - R&D division

Bonjour,

Allow me a quick introduction - Claire Lafleur, independent researcher from sunny beaches of Nevers. From the very young age I have been attracted and involved in number of different research activities - including the research of ocean creatures of Nevers and space anomalies, luckily the money and influence of my father allowed me to do it.

Though after the end of the war, we lost pretty much everything, therefore I've been forced to seek for now job opportunities and repay debt to my family. After some consideration, I've decided to join your enterprise, as it was one of the most suitable candidates.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

CLafleur

Josephine Lessard
Mademoiselle Lafleur,

My name is Josephine Lessard. I am the Human Recourses Manager of Montluc Advanced Engineering.

Gallia needs bright minds to push it into a better future and you look like exactly one of those bright minds. Therefore your application has been accepted and we are happy to welcome you in Montluc Advanced Engineering. From this very moment, you are a member of our Research & Development Division.

Cordialement,
Josephine Lessard

[Image: FcVbbtt.png]
Vincent Touvier
Date of Birth: 10.10.715 A.G.S.
Place of Birth: Planet Marseille, Provence

Desired division:
[X ] - Logistics division
[ ] - Security division
[ ] - R&D division

Bonsoir,

I contact you to apply for a logistic transport position. During the war, I was captain of a Taureau assault transport and delivered materials and our soldiers wherever they were needed.

However, with the recent change of events, I decided it’s better to leave the core worlds of Gallia.

I would bring my Taurea transport with me if you would accept me in your corporation.

Cordialement,
Vincent Touvier

Josephine Lessard
Monsieur Touvier,

Our corporation's Logistics Division is always looking for skilled pilots and captains. We have been taken into account that you operated as the Assault Transport Captain during the war with Sirius and helped our soldiers in advancement to Sirius. Thereby your application has been accepted and we are glad to welcome you in Montluc Advanced Engineering. From this very moment, you are subordinate to the Chief Logistics Officer - Monsieur Moreau.

Cordialement,
Josephine Lessard

p.s. You have mentioned you been born on planet Marseille. We have taken this into account and we hope you never had any connections with any local mafia or the criminals of "Union Corse".

[Image: mGf5FS5.png]
Rémy Larousse
Date of Birth: 18 May 693 AGS
Place of Birth: Planet Orleans, Orleanais.

Desired division:
[X] - Logistics division
[ ] - Security division
[ ] - R&D division

Bonjour,

I've also been watching what's happening on Quillan with great interest and being very much an 'old-timer' it saddened me to see how the people on the planet were treated by the new Confederate Government and I feel its about time I took my leave from the core worlds.

I've over three decades of experience of serving on a transport and for the last decade or so have been Captain of my own transport. I know the routes, the jumpholes. I think i'd be a great asset to the team at MAE and I look forward to working with you.

Cordialement,
Rémy Larousse

[Image: sEn2Ykg.png]
Josephine Lessard
Dear monsier Larousse,

My name is Josephine Lessard, I am the Human Recourses Manager of Montluc Advanced Engineering.

The Logistic Division is always looking for new members. Your knowledge of the routes and jump hole locations shall be quite useful for our convoys, especially in the Tau sector. Therefore we are happy to welcome you within the ranks of the Montluc Advanced Engineering and expect you to have a great career and make our corporation proud.

Arrive to our office at the Freeport 6 in Tau-23 for further instructions.

[Image: 0z47KCA.png]
Antoine de Villiers
Date of Birth: 27.09.709 A.G.S.
Place of Birth: Planet Quilian, Languedoc

Desired division:
[ ] - Logistics division
[X] - Security division
[ ] - R&D division

Bonjour,

As my birthplace, Quillian is a special place that holds my interest. I have heard the news and as I am quite fed up with several corrupted organizations within Gallia, this is an "icing on the cake" to put it up. I believe my expertise gained during Police Royale and later Police Nationale could be used on a more ethical ground such as yours. You will find a detailed dossier in the attachment.

Dossier of Antonie de Villiers
Pages: 1 2 3