Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: MAE - Common Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

[Image: 8PsHgtz.png]
[Image: V1fzNY0.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: MAE R&D Division; MAE CRO
SENDER: Dr. Jacqueline Brisson; MAE R&D Division
ENCRYPTION: High
SUBJECT: Research Note #1 "Chi"

Bonjour dear monsieur Dr V. Raza, this is Doctor Jacqueline Brisson again and I received your information. Well, it is quite good for checking the health of our scientific personnel. I'll inform you when I come back to Freeport 6.

This is my second scientific note about Omicron's anomalies. Well, I decided to start my researching work in Omicron Chi. The star of this system is Medium Green type F4. Well, it isn't a very huge system it has only three planets:

1)Vanuatu - is incapable for human life since the planet is undergoing its early era with the atmosphere being extremely toxic to most organisms. There is detected no life inside. Near the planet were detected two hostile bases: "Rostok Research Outpost" and "Cargo Extention"

2)Malekula - little moon of Vanuatu, atmosphere look like full of Argon and Xenon. There are unknown origins ruins of enormous size which can be detected with the naked eye. Malekula looks like incapable of human life. Rumours of Pentecosta says that near this moon were detected Gammu AI patrols scanning and researching something unknown.

3) Planet Tanna - the third planet of Omicron Chi. It is a standard gas giant with asteroid rings and contains Hydrogen and Helium in the atmosphere. There are big swirling storms on the surface of the planet.

There are unknown mines detected near Omicron Xi jump hole.

Well, everything looks like okay, but planet Malekula is quite weird I think. I'll call it is an anomaly.

My transmission over. I'll write to you soon.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT: Research Note #2 "Xi, Knossos"

Bonjour, Dr. Jacqueline Brisson en contact avec le nouveau rapport sur les anomalies des Omicrons.

Today, this morning we decided to continue our research and went to the Omicron Xi system whose jumping hole located in the Omicron Chi. Well, Xi is a huge system and controlled by an unknown organisation called "Corsairs" with three stars: White & Blue dwarfs and Medium Green. Three nebulas North, South and West Aegean. When we entered this system, radiation started to deal us little damage. There are three planets and two moons in the Xi system:

1) Santorini is a dark and very dense world with a toxic atmosphere. We detected a high concentration of Sulphur Dioxide and Chlorine in the atmosphere so the air of the planet is un-breathable. Santorini has asteroid rings, held in place due to the gravitational pull of the planet's dense core.

2) Mykonos is one of the most visible gas giant of the Omicron Xi system. An atmosphere contains oxygen, hydrogen and noble gasses. Near Mykonos there are two moons:
2.1) Naxos is a small rocky planet without useful resources. There are craters from asteroid impacts so we can say that the moon has a very thin atmosphere.
2.2) Amorgos - the satellite is locked into a slow orbit of the greater Mykonos Gas Giant, but rotates rapidly on its axis. With a thin Oxygen-argon atmosphere with pockets of dinitrogen monoxide, the air on Amorgos is barely breathable for short periods. This moon was settled by Corsairs.

3) Planet Knossos - is the planet which hide in the North Aegean Nebula. This is very strange and anomaly planet because no details are available about its exact size, mass or terrain and our airborne dosimeters told us that there is a high level of radiation damage. Scanners detected unknown structures near it. When we got closer to check up this building it opened fire at us. There is an Atmosphere Entering Point detected close to the planetary surface. Well, when we jumped to the atmosphere we detected unknown ruins of big installation.. Something weird I guess, but we also find debris field at the centre of this location.

After this adventure, we found Munich Jump Hole in the West Aegean Nebula.

Mon rapport est terminé, bonne chance et au revoir

TRANSMISSION ENDS

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT: Research Note #3 "Kappa"

Je souhaite la bienvenue à tous. C'est moi - Dr. Jacqueline Brisson.

This time my long and hard life brought me to Omicron Kappa system. Well, this place isn't very big and danger therefore, we did not encounter the same problems as in Xi. Omicron Kappa has two stars: Red Dwarf and Green Giant (not marked in the space maps due this is far away from the centre of system). There are two ice crystal fields: Primus and Gammu fields. A feature is a unique form of asteroids. The system is under control by three factions: Zoners, Corsairs and Gammu AI. There are two planets around:

1) Primus - A barren world without atmosphere on the periphery of Omicron Kappa. A useless planet without good and valuable resources.

2) Gammu is a highly inhospitable ice world that is ruthlessly battered by the radioactive solar winds of Kappa's dangerously active star - slowly but inevitably scything its thin atmosphere away into the void. This planet is settled by Gammu Artificial Intelligence. Some of them are very hospitable, but another part trying to kill every visitor. So some advise - be careful when you contact them. They do not pretend to be who they are.

There are also three bases: Corinth Researching Station, Ciutadella Outpost, Tur Landir.

Corinth Researching Station - located in centre of Peloponnese Edge Nebula controlled by Zoners. Ciutadella Outpost - near F-G 5. Probably controlled by Corsairs. Tur Landir - located near Planet Gammu unknown.

Near Planet Gammu were detected mine fields. The creator and owner of this mines are Gammu AI probably. We've already detected same mines near Omicron Xi jump hole in Omicron Chi.
When we got closer and checked the working status of this mines one of them accidentally activated so we were forced to Corinth Researching Station for light repairs. Nothing serious happens.

Well, my report is over.
Adieu

TRANSMISSION ENDS

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION: Very High
SUBJECT:Research Note #4 "Azurite Reactor"

Bonjour, voici la Dre Jacqueline Brisson.

Our ship was finally repaired so we continued our researching work. After Xi, Kappa, Chi, we decided to check up the mystery cloud in Omicron Delta. Bartender of Freeport-11 said that there is some Azurite Reactor with rich and very useful Azurite Gas which hide in the Palau Ice cloud. Our team decided to try and find this place what we did with success.

The Azurite Reactor is very beautiful and mystery place. This place is very large and everywhere there are various kinds of buildings that are similar to the nomad. Supposed creators of this reactor is a Nomads. Inside the reactor, there is heavy radiation but our ship didn't take enough damage. At the centre of Azurite Reactor, there are moving particles of gas. We collected a little bit and sealed in the cargo space.

Now, we are moving to the Freeport 6 as you told us, Dr Raza, that we must undergo medical and psychological tests. And we also have some particles of azurite gas inside our cargo.

My report is over, I'll contact you when we will be near Freeport 6.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT:Tests

Bonjour, voici la Dre Jacqueline Brisson.

After our long and dangerous journey through Kusari and the Sigma region, we finally reached Freeport 6. We are currently awaiting your arrival or your orders for a staff check.

And I also report that the Azurite gas was successfully delivered to the Tromelin Observatory. After checking, we will research this topic. And we will also need an advanced laboratory with new technologies for the researching of hybrid technologies, as well as their impact on the human body.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

[Image: 4bmXV83.gif]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Dr. Jacqueline Brisson; MAE R&D Division
SENDER: CRO Dr. Vardan Raza; MAE R&D Division
SUBJECT: Omicrons survey and Azurite gas

Mademoiselle Brisson,

Good work as always even if I wish you to provide us with more details about those stellar objects in surveyed systems. Do not hesitate to use probes and recon drones if needed, we have enough of them and any of the data you could obtain there might be important for our colonization mission in general.

Regards of GAI and their homeworld - keep a distance from the planet next time. Lefevre reported they can be hostile if you come too close to their world. Same about any object belongs to Gammu "folk". Avoid their ships as well except situations when you have Core or Order patrol nearby you. Also, don't trust Zoners in the mean of protection but do not hesitate to abuse their NFZ to avoid attack from AI vessels or pirate's, should you meet any with hostile intentions.

You mentioned Corinth... It's the zoners station too, right? Despite being space gipsies, they can be useful for us and even buy some of our goods. Try to promote our equipment and ships around their space tabors and maybe we will strike a deal or two for at least small craft. If you are not sure you can handle this then better don't try.

Regards Azurite: we have moved the container with it to the secured and high-protected chamber where our scientists will research this gas. I should ask you to not risk so much next time. That thing is not researched well by us and we don't know how it could react on your manipulations or transportations. Also, that's the alien thing and you know well that we are not interested much in dealing with their technologies or organic materials, fuel, other things. All this can be the reason for further personnel infest. This is a risk we cannot accept, mademoiselle. Think twice next time before bringing or even dealing with such stuff before.

You are also ordered to come to Bordeaux for medical check-up after your expedition. You and your crew had to deal with the alien technologies and met GAI vessel. Both could infest you and thus we have to be sure you are clean to proceed with your research work in the safe space of Hebrides. Shall you arrive in no time we can talk in person, but if not - medical personnel, nevertheless, will be waiting for you and your men.

Still, despite all, you made a splendid work and MAE appreciates this. I will talk with my colleagues from the Board about the reward for your initiative. I hope to meet you soon, Doctor Brisson.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT:Tests result

Salutations M. Raza, voici Jacqueline Brisson avec son rapport.

Today 28 may of 743 A.G.S our crew finally completed all medical and psychological tests which you said us to complete. Well, the result is that we are completely healthy both mentally and medically. We can continue our work.

Now we plan to try to make some experiments in the Tromelin's laboratory with Azurite gas.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

[Image: 4bmXV83.gif]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Dr. Jacqueline Brisson; MAE R&D Division
SENDER: CRO Dr. Vardan Raza; MAE R&D Division
SUBJECT: Azurite & Tromelin: L-D7 is yours

Mademoiselle Brisson, you are free to start your research at Tromelin. Laboratory D7 is yours, Azurite chamber will be moved there alongside additional shielding equipment.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

[Image: PRPWyYZ.png]
MONTLUC ADVANCED ENGINEERING
ANNOUNCEMENT

Important message for all MAE employees.

By the power of the CEO and the founder of MAE, Baron Fabian Montluc appointed his son, Quentin Montluc, as the new Chief Executive Officer of the Montluc Advanced Engineering. May long he reign.

[Image: PRPWyYZ.png]
MONTLUC ADVANCED ENGINEERING
ANNOUNCEMENT

Important message for all MAE employees.

Due to the recent occupation of the Tau-29 by Kusarian forces and the start of the war between them and Confederal Gallia, they (Kusari Naval Forces and the other structures) are now considered as a potential threat to our the safety of our assets in the sector. As their prime minister has mentioned between the lines in her indeed weak try to explain the kusarian hate toward the people of Gallia, we are not tolerated any longer. Thus, avoid entering the Kusarian space except for extremely important resources that we can not get from another place or can not produce ourselves.

In addition, to ensure the safety of our personnel, it has been decided to stop renting rooms and thus since the 1st of July all our equipment and assets shall be moved from the Freeport 6, Tau-29 to the Barrier Gate Station, Coronado system. The station is located closer to Liberty and, moreover, we shall have the Colonial Republic in the same system thus there we deal only with our regular affairs and open clientele.

All personnel on Freeport 6 have 2 days to prepare all assets including personal ones to be moved. The ships for moving out shall arrive on Tuesday, 30th of June.

[Image: 5oaKkoO.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4