Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Requesting a commodity infocard adjustment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It makes sense that some commodities take more cargo space than others, and I'm grateful for this.

However, it'd be nice if the infocards for all of them told you how much space they took - or even just those that take more than one. I thought my Kushan Freighter was screwed up at first when I could only put 250 of something in it...
Or it could be on the wiki, or both, it would be nice if it was available somewhere at least.
I think this really need to be on the commodity info card.
But on the Wiki couldn't hurt either.
It would greatly assist in planning routes.
Also, theres some items which the infocard says they degrade over time, but the title doesn't have the Perishable, Highly Perishable etc. warning in red. So I'm not sure if they do perish or not, I haven't hauled them yet... (The virtual reality brain things)
It does seem like it would make sense to make mention of that. I support this idea!
Also. I'm little on the dark about what the infocards of commodities say. I can't read them right now.

Do some of the items need a specific ID so that you can "lawfully" carry it?

I mean items like Gaian Wildlife, Gate Lane parts or Vacationers etc?

If this is the case it should be clearly mentioned in the infocard too.

Yeah, that's true, gate/lane parts can only be carried (in rp) by Ageira and DSE, but when I ordered some traders to drop those goods, they said they didn't know about it.
Being allowed to carry those goods is only mentioned on the DSE and Ageira IDs, when you don't check them, you can't know this.