Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Should some exclusivly chosen factions be allowed to use objectivly superior equipmen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Example Good luck Adventurer.
should everything have exactly identical numbers and make our balance soup even more grey and uniform and be exactly the same?

is this another boo-hoo i died to something i think is OP thread?

And for reference, ALL bombers have 4 guns forwards. Any extra guns face backwards and are useless anyway, unless you've cracked the code and learned how to fly while shooting guns backwards and hitting anything.
no rather about admin abuse, it happens everywhere thougn, its just a picked example
(12-02-2019, 06:57 PM)Timinator Wrote: [ -> ]no rather about admin abuse, it happens everywhere thougn, its just a picked example

Ok, I will bite, what have we done now (I assume it is aimed at the GMs)?
RM losing Battlecruisers should be fair then since none of the Rheinland unlawful factions nor Corsairs have access to them.
Then let me point out where you're objectively wrong.

Not only does the Hornviper Mk2 do more damage than the Natterturn Zwei, it has an efficiency of 4.4
The Natterturn Zwei does less damage and has an efficiency of 3.9
.5 efficiency is pretty damn significant for the cost of 50m/s speed which, at 700m/s, is actually inconsequential.

Stop posting about pvp balance when all you can read is the speed of a gun.

And the Fafnir has a massive power core advantage over the Thor at the cost of being huge and slow.
(12-02-2019, 06:50 PM)Timinator Wrote: [ -> ]Example Good luck Adventurer.

Even if that got changed RM would still drop GBs or Caps on one or two snubs lol
This is what happens when someone with 0 PvP experience gets angry at a faction that shoots the faction he's HC in
Dueling people in bombers is ez mode and you're complaining about something having 5 guns? Did you think of.... I don't know, mounting a SINGLE antimatter cannon? You know, the things that 1shot bombers? If you were flying a heavy bomber you have a slot for a torpedo/corona, in addition to a snac. Hell you coulda nova suicided if you really wanted to.

Good meme though.
Jesus... this turned into a hate-parade by the usual specimens fast. Now lets do realtalk: The Thor is really too strong IMO. It has the turnspeed of a medium bmbr, 5 Guns in front plus the bomberguns of a heavy one and it seems to be flat aswell. This is my opinion, but i think its really unfair that the counterpart of the Rheinland Lawful Bomber is so overpowered, while the Bergelmir still isnt fixed. It was supposed to make it slower in the previous nerf, but its still just throtteled down to an insanely slow turnspeed wich makes it nonsense to use. I would like to appeal here to the authorities for such cases to either make the Fafnir smaller or buff the turnspeed of the Bergelmir again, to make this case even. The Hessians already have a completely superior Cruiser, a Battleship with a forward gun and OP bombers. It would be nice to see some balance here, thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4