Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gateway| From: Crayter Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 3MW2SOx.png]---[Image: wtr8pW8.png]

Message from:
Charlotte Schmidt
Sabah Research Section
Crayter Republic

To:
Gateway Leadership

Subject:
Open end supply contract

Encryption:
Standard

Good day, esteemed leaders of Gateway.

I am Charlotte Schmidt, administrator of Sabah Research Section in Coronado. The Crayter Republic is interested in your company's delivery services for the following goods. We would like to propose an open end shipping contract depending on which of these is on demand at the station at the time.

CommodityPrice
Reinforced Alloy
Gravity Field Stabil.
Critical Temp. Alloy
Industrial Hardware
Robotic Hardware
Argentium Silver
Hull Segments
High Perf. Alloy
Plasfoam Conduits

I hope to have tickled your interest, as these prices were projected to yield upper tier profitability, especially with Gateway transports' superior cargo capacities.
[Image: dddj4sg-4b153a0c-43b4-4e49-b877-c348120c...IS17-i97YE]

Ms. Schmidt

I am CEO of Gateway Shipping, Robert Stark. I apologize for the delay as I had to take care of some urgent things. The prices and commodities listed are well within our range of acquisition and satisfaction. We are hereby accepting the contract and will provide you with the searing speed and efficiency Gateway has been known for decades.

As soon as Gateway vessels are given docking permissions, I also intend to be a... customer for Sabah Research Section, in case you have some useful wares available.

Stark, out.

[Image: 3MW2SOx.png]---[Image: wtr8pW8.png]

Message from:
Charlotte Schmidt
Sabah Research Section
Crayter Republic

To:
Gateway Leadership

Subject:
Open end supply contract

Encryption:
Standard

Excellent! It's agreed then. Yours ships will be given docking permission, I'm sure they'll have no problem adhering to our security protocols. While our production was until now oriented towards making the Crayter Military the formidable force that it has become, Gallia's defeat has left us with some breathing room to enter the civilian market by unclassifying some of our older designs. Something that Gateway's contributions will surely help further, for which you have my gratitude.

Schmidt out.