Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gunboat Annihilator to 195k (390k) power cost.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sure is a lot of people who like this idea, wonder if the devs will listen to us mere mortals.
Sounds like a good idea. +1
this plus add a gunboat mortar like I recommended a solid two years ago
I'd say that with the overwhelming support in favor of this change, a Dev Request for this to happen would likely succeed! Easy enough to submit one to get the ball rolling, especially if the edited code Saronsen provided is spot-on.

Got a yes from me!

(GB Mortar sounds delicious)
gunboats have always been a hard class to balance. they are so deadly that the only way to deal with them is to gank them with many fighters. larger caps have great difficulty at dealing any real damage to gunboats and that aspect is further amplified when they are many gbs and have bomber support.
i myself am not a huge fan of the annihilator missile, dunno why it was added in the first place.
this thread still exists
It's not a suggestion or a recommendation until you submit a player request about it.
sounds pretty asinine to me
(01-19-2020, 01:56 AM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a suggestion or a recommendation until you submit a player request about it.

This is very true. Please do so - it'd be a great change.
(12-15-2019, 05:49 AM)Reddy Wrote: [ -> ]gunboats have always been a hard class to balance. they are so deadly that the only way to deal with them is to gank them with many fighters. larger caps have great difficulty at dealing any real damage to gunboats and that aspect is further amplified when they are many gbs and have bomber support.
i myself am not a huge fan of the annihilator missile, dunno why it was added in the first place.

One cap should not be able to defeat multiple gunboats and bombers.
Pages: 1 2 3