Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: .:j:. Junker Congress - From: Clew Bay Administrators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: qkddGiy.png]

》》》 From: Clew Bay Administrators

》》》 To: .:j:. Junker Congress

》》》 Subject: Building friendship one transaction at a time.

Hello Congress Representative,
I am Steve Burns and I represent the Administration of Clew Bay Base in Dublin. Recently we have started an expansion on our base to allow for more storage of Gold and other commodities passing through Bretonia. However as a small band of free miners and a few traders we lack the ability to move the large quantities of material needed for this project. Having heard of the Congress through a number of ships that have done business with our facility I am reaching out to you for possible assistance in bringing in supplies. We can supply ores or credits as payment for this project, If interested I can put together a list of goods needed and we can work out payment options.

Steve Burns
Clew Bay - Administrator

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Goods and Supplies:.

Mr.Burns,

Your offer has caught my attention and we at the Congress are very interested in a contract of some sort. Please, send us a list of goods you want brought in.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

Mr.Tiltman,
I had started to wonder if my message had made its way to your organization, I am glad to hear you are interested.
Unfortunately for the Congress we have managed to get almost everything we needed through Independent shippers.

We do however still require 83,000 units of Industrial Hardware, Clew Bay currently takes them in at 800 Credits per unit but I am willing to offer an additional 800/cpu for each confirmed unit delivered. That would be possible payment of 132,800,000 Credits by completion. If these terms are agreeable we would like to know a rough timeline for completion, We like you are in Business and time is money. We would also like to know if payment should be paid out to the pilots or to the Congress directly.

I would like to thank you for your time and I look forward to us reaching an agreeable arrangement. I have a feeling there will be more business to conduct in the future as we continue to expand our share of the Alternative market space in Bretonia.

Steve Burns
Clew Bay - Administrator

Mr.Burns,

All payments should be made on an individual basis, I have opened this channel to delivery reports by my captains.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

Mr.Burns,

The Contract is complete, feel free to transfer the Credits to .:j:.Finance.Department and I will handle the redistribution of credits to my pilots from there. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

Mr.Tiltman,
This is most Excellent, Credits have been Transferred see attachment for proof.
I do believe we made the right call reaching out to the Congress for this job.
I also must apologize for the slow response, between the rush to keep gold in stock and the crews excitement over the finished upgrade things had become a little chaotic around here.
We are of course getting back into the proper swing of things and now that we can start construction of additional modules I once again reach out with a business Proposition.

Our current storage is lacking, we can fill the base and still be empty in what feels like a blink of the eye.
We would like to construct 3 additional storage Modules, one at a time of course so that resources are not spread too thin.
This should allow us to create a better Buffer on the base and maybe allow us to store more additional ores or goods that happen to find their way to us.

Each module will call for:
5,000 Robotic Hardware
40,000 Hull Segments
7,400 Industrial Hardware

We have increased our buy price on these goods as follows:
Robotic Hardware at 1,250 c/u
Hull Segments at 1,500 c/u
Industrial Hardware at 1,600 c/u

This time to avoid pilots not being compensated we will simply pay the full rate at time of delivery instead of a split payment.

This information is going to the Congress first, If your people are interested we look forward to working with them. If not then there is always the next project and we will broadcast the increased buy rates publicly.

Steve Burns
Clew Bay - Administrator

》》》 Subject: More Business

[Image: SteveBurnsedit.jpg]

Mr.Tiltman,
I want to extend an apology for not sending a comm sooner, your people completed all supply runs for all three storage modules in time for our neighbors out here to stir up some trouble.This has affected our operation slightly but has not put us out of action and we are already bouncing back, mining operations will be back in full gear in the next few days.We greatly appreciate your groups work thus far and will most likely be in contact in the future if additional transport support is needed. I am however reaching out now to see if there is anything the Clew Bay Associates can do to assist your group? We understand that sometimes a good working relationship requires more than just throwing credits and I believe our groups can benefit from some jolly cooperation, If you have bases that need supplies or specific goods moved from here to there, The Clew Bay Associates would be more than happy to assist.

Steve Burns
Clew Bay - Administrator

.:Topic:More Business:.

Mr.Burns,

You are smart, I'll give you that. Credits can make you friends but work, work will make you allies. Tell you what, Junker's Town in Puerto Rico could use a few shipments of Robotic Hardware, specifically 10,000 crates of them. I have little concern over the sources of the things just that you get them to JT. The station is easy enough to find, once you enter Puerto Rico from the Bering System it's dead ahead of you.

I'll offer you 3,000 Credits per crate, how does that sound?

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

PS: Careful getting into Bering, Liberty has set an embargo on the system, they don't take to kindly to people trying to get in here especially with supplies.

Mr.Tiltman,
We will see how far that gets me. That is very true, Like anything else the more labor that goes into a thing the more valuable the end result should be, You just aim to create something that is valuable to all involved. That sounds like an excellent offer, I will pass along the Job details to the Associates and begin making my way in that direction this will also help give us some much needed visibility in Liberty, It does seem to be the house we operate in the least. Liberty's embargo should only be a minor issue and will not stop us from getting the shipments in. This Embargo is news to me tho I must admit my ignorance things have been a bit hectic out here and I have not been watching events outside of Bretonia.

Steve Burns
Clew Bay - Administrator

Mr.Tiltman,
I am reporting that the 10,000 crates of Robotic Hardware have been delivered as requested. It was a quite job and the embargo did not give us any trouble.

<CBMA}-Cu.claine drop 1
<CBMA}-Cu.claine drop 2
<CBMA}-Steve.Burns Drop 1
<CBMA}-Steve.Burns Drop 2

If you come across any jobs you need extra hands for or just odd jobs keep us in mind.

Steve Burns
Clew Bay - Administrator