Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Exécutif des Opérations Spéciaux - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ylYjvW8.png]

Feedback topic.

If you have any questions, then we will answer them. Criticism is taken into account.

Before writing a message here, read these notes (attention - their number may change):

1. You cannot enter the EOS through free recruiting. You can become our part only if you are invited.
  2. If you want to be invited more quickly, [OCI] (Office of Confederal Intelligence) is your tag. We will select only those who have sufficient skills in RP and PvP, and also have activity.
  3. In recruiting, priority will be given in favor of Russian players. The reason for such actions is stable sociability between the faction members. This does not mean that you, being not a Russian player, will not be able to get to us. You just have to make more efforts.
  4. Yes, we do not care who and how they think about our methods of warfare. We want to run away - we will do it. We will attack like crowd - this is our choice.
  5. We were all newbies in this game. Be aware of this when you criticize us for something.
  6. Arrogantly, but still: we will become an official faction only at a time when it will be beneficial to us. No need to write nonsense like "Damn, everything is cool with you guys, when you will become an official faction?"
  7. And yes, we have Discord, but this server is restricted.

Faction idea creator:
Faction history-creator (1iC for now):
Faction 2iC:
For all questions, you can contact the above people. Attention! The faction is not responsible for these people behavior in negotiations with you.

Kudos for faction img-stuff for next people:
(EOS-logo)
(EOS-stuff)
(editing of EOS logo).

We would like to focus on the fact that the appearance of the faction should have happened only with the release of the patch, but the wait as such forced us to act "here and now", gradually changing its RP due to various circumstances. In addition, this will prepare us for changes and feel “hardcore” in case the changes are not in our favor.

We also assure you that the background of the faction was agreed with its first creator. We tried to make the faction appear in accordance with recent events, believing that the Council is not a revolutionary movement, but is a state with its own army, police, corporations and intelligence, of course. Moreover, all of the above structures, as it seems to us, can be formed in their own fractions, with their own list of participants and so on.

At the moment, I’m going to solve a couple of points on the background, removing some inaccuracies (if any), as well as supplement the feedback. All changes will be written here.

Until then, wish us good luck!

P.S.: Translate google is my life, sorry for grammar mistakes.
P.S.S.: Inaccuracies were discovered - their correction will begin soon.

Dear players, I am in a hurry to write this message on recent doubts about the actions of the EOS ooRP, which I will discuss below.

To begin with, I would like to express my gratitude to those people who liked our fraction and who really appreciated us under dignity. We already had 1 person who wants join our faction, as well as a person who hopes to see us as an official faction. We hope that after about New Year, our faction will expand into a larger asset than now, and we will be able to provide RP not only in forums (as you can see now here). Naturally, with an increase in RP on our part, we hope to see more people and those who will be confident in our fraction. We really did a great job and do not intend to stop.

However, I am not here to talk about how all is well. As I said, people have doubts about the ooRP activities of our faction. Specifically, we are talking about the fact that we give preference to the Russian-speaking community, forcing the foreign to make more efforts to participate in the EOS. I would like to explain such a position so that no conflict situations arise in the future.

Firstly, EOS does not separate Russian players from foreign ones, identifying Russian players with the elite. The main motive of our actions is the desire for communication among themselves. I will be truthful if I say right now that not all EOS participants understand English so well that interaction with foreign players is stable.

However, we never shared a Russian community with a foreign one. Both can be included in the EOS. However, due to the convenience of communication with Russian players, priority is given in their favor. This can be useful in both RP and PvP.

Secondly, not all players from a foreign or Russian society will be accepted into the EOS. I don’t know what I want to say by this, but I clearly realize that in Russian society there are those people whom I don’t trust (I will not publicly name them) and, as a result, they won’t get into the EOS even if they wish. The same situation affects foreign players.

Honestly, I can be more frank in my words, but this will give rise to unnecessary drama and misunderstanding. Perhaps I will limit myself to what I wrote now. I hope for a reciprocal understanding on the part of foreign and Russian community (since both parts as such expressed complaints).

P.S.: Point number 3 has been changed - I have indicated the reasons why priority is given to Russian players.
P.S.S.: Criticism will be taken into my account. I will be glad to hear your opinion on this matter. At the same time, I will ignore angry comments accordingly - try to select your words.

I can not say anything bad about this group, because InRP have not yet met. But I know almost all the people who are somehow represented in this faction.
Good luck, guys. I will be waiting for our meetings in PvP and in high-quality RP.

\*/~ faction 2iC.
The following changes to the feedback:
  1. [GI]-tag changed on [OCI]-tag.
  2. The item that the EOS has a ranking system, as in the Council, has been deleted. Now we are guided by this.

-
The following changes in the faction:
  1. Changed faction logo in avatar.
  2. Changed faction logo in faction information.
  3. Changed faction logo in faction feedback.

Now the logo looks in the center and does not move to the left, as it was before. Kudos to .

-
Dear Discovery Community Players!

Each person has his own motives and goals on this server. Everyone burdens himself with certain arguments regarding other people. Every opinion has a right to exist and is not binding on everyone.

We do not know about all those rumors that the players could come up with about the EOS (if there are such rumors), but if we find out, we try either to refute them or to confirm that the rumors are true. Usually we ignore rumors, as these are just rumors. However, we will not ignore when rumors affect the friends of our faction and leave a spot on their reputation and relationships with other players. This is slandering a person, and we do not tolerate slander.

We do not want to become a source of drama or interfere in other people's conflicts. We try to maintain positive relationships with faction members and people who engage RP with us (since inRP posts are discussed ooRP in order to clarify some issues and better understand each other).

In order to avoid any conflicts where rumors about the EOS appear, please write to the faction or PM feedback. We try to politely respond to all messages without using acid in response. We do not want other people to suffer because of us who are somehow friendly to us or want to help us. This post was not created for no reason. There has already been a case, and we do not want this to happen again.

Ask questions and don't be afraid to get an answer.

-