Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: KT)~ Kishiro Technologies ― Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 1IN7ZJX.png]

THE KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
ELECTRONIC RESEARCH | LOGISTICS SERVICE | STRATEGIC DEFENCE

"All humans change. Development is our life. Transition, in labor, is the most painful time. Without change, there's no growth."

IDENTIFICATION
>: PRIMARY ID: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
>: IFF IDENTITY: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
>: IDENTIFICATION: KT)~
AFFILIATION
>: ORIGIN: KUSARI
>: ALIGNMENT: LAWFUL/CORPORATION
>: AFFILIATION: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
CONTENT
>: FEEDBACK

FEEDBACK

Q: Who is leading this faction?
A: Many people don't know who I am. I had played discovery since 2011, until I quit the game due to rl reasons in 2013. I returned back this year, still trying to recover. I used to play on some ooRP servers awhile back, which I can't find now. Kishiro Technologies is one of few factions I like in this game, which I would like to revive.

Q: Why another Kishiro faction?
A: I couldn't find any active Kishiro factions, from unofficial database to official factions, including activity in the game. There were some in the past, which I am aware of. Sadly they don't seem to be active enough for my Kishiro needs. Thus, I would like to see how this new Kishiro faction will perform. I am doing my best to start the faction properly and I'll resume doing such work.

Q: What do you want to achieve with this faction?
A: Fun. Interactions with players. As simple as it sounds. As long as I am having fun, I won't be backing down unless there are issues with the faction itself. Which is what this feedback was opened for. It's implied I want to revive the Kishiro.

Q: For how long will you be establishing this?
A: I need at least a month to create everything good enough to start "live" roleplay. Why? I want to make sure everything's fine, to cover the mistakes I made so far, and write / design everything nicely.

Q: How do you recruit?
A: Via recruitment thread which will be made once I'm done establishing this entirely.

Q: How are you expecting yourself to lead this faction?
A: I'm dedicated to factions I'm in, especially towards ones I lead. Dedication implies the fact I'll make sure this faction is running well, members are motivated and have something to do, always. There's always space for improvements, not to mention mistakes which I usually fix as soon as possible.

I hope there are people here who like Kishiro and want to join one. Here's your opportunity!
You'll see an announcement here once I'm done. Domo arigato.
Looks very promising. You might consider changing a color palette towards a bit lighter colors, as it's really hard to read.

Apart from this, looks very nice. Good luck.

Also afair the war with Rheinland is over.
Solid writeup and nice style. Sad you're copied all from your Order one. Good luck and remember - no anime allowed.
Look great.

Good to finally see some lawfuls around in Kusari again
Not a fan of people mixing NPC history with player-faction made history in such "combined" fashion as this. Other than that, the style and overall feel is impressive.
Konnichiwa! Arigato for the feedback!

I've just changed our secondary color. It's brighter now, at least it looks bright enough for me. I might change it in the following days.
I've forgot about the peace treaty it seems. Adjustments will happen in the following days.

=D Arigato. It's difficult to find myself something I like more. Anime is forbidden in the Kishiro, so don't worry.

Arigato!

Neither I am. I have time to fix that until I publish our recruitment thread, and start "live" RP. Arigato for letting me know. =)

Here's our "actual" feedback thread, so we can avoid commenting here: click.
My bad for not pinning it. =)
One thing I hope you guys do better than the current Samura faction.

Please don't dock or log out as soon as we enter the system D:
Ah good luck guys good to see lawful faction in Kusari!!!

gl hf
(12-08-2019, 07:03 PM)Corpus13 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very promising. You might consider changing a color palette towards a bit lighter colors, as it's really hard to read.

Apart from this, looks very nice. Good luck.

Also afair the war with Rheinland is over.

Only player treaty wise rn
Rule wise you can still treat Rheinland as hostile on Kusari factions
The war with rheinland is still going

The peace treaty is non canon and can be ignored if you wish to do so
Pages: 1 2