Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
If someone is looking to set up a faction.

We really want a Kusari lawful faction

Currently the unlawful side of Kusari is filled with active people looking for things to do, but we simply have no enemies right now.
Honestly I was thinking about Starting a KSP.

Edit: Would be interesting for me leading Police factions for both Lib and Kusari But was just a thought
Right now new Kusari factions spring up and die just as fast. Someone needs to break this cycle abit. I also have the idea that new factions are being actively discouraged by the old Kusari factions. Speaking from experience here.
Yea is right we need more people there, Kusari is dead and needs to be revived!!!
If you wanna fund me a Tokugawa or Komainu then I'd be in. Wink
I have a KSP indie shall i fly him around to hunt you XD

But in all seriousness we do need lawful's to RP with and to have some fun with, KNF doesn't log as much as they used to anymore though I have had some pretty good interactions with them in the past would like to keep that up. Seems the |K| faction is now dead too. Sad.....
I'm trying.
Before starting in Gallia I had an idea of starting a lawful Kusari faction. After studying the setting for a bit, it appeared to me that the local semi-active lawfuls were not a help and encouraging you to contribute or complement their efforts, but an obstacle, holding onto their pixel power they are not even executing. In such conditions, to try start around in already quite difficult to RP in due to many people's obsession with weeb stuff is even more difficult and discouraging. The example with recent Samura inner drama is just another proof for it. It's just not worth it.
(12-09-2019, 04:41 AM)Owen Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying.

Keep trying buddy i do see you on when I log maybe make an mini event to spark some more interest within Kusari and our factions like GC, BD raid on a Samura outpost where Samura, KNF, and KSP defend just an idea there.

(12-09-2019, 04:43 AM)Baron Montluc Wrote: [ -> ]Before starting in Gallia I had an idea of starting a lawful Kusari faction. After studying the setting for a bit, it appeared to me that the local semi-active lawfuls were not a help and encouraging you to contribute or complement their efforts, but an obstacle, holding onto their pixel power they are not even executing. In such conditions, to try start around in already quite difficult to RP in due to many people's obsession with weeb stuff is even more difficult and discouraging. The example with recent Samura inner drama is just another proof for it. It's just not worth it.

I myself have no idea of this inner drama so I am blind to that, true that people hold on to pixel power i guess its another way of them being in control? maybe time for them to get active and start using that power to make activity? I am always keen on events and taking part in them. And I am sure the others active in Kusari would also love to take part in events there.
(12-09-2019, 05:12 AM)SlappyTheRoach Wrote: [ -> ]I myself have no idea of this inner drama so I am blind to that

Here's a run down:
- I am the former leader of Samura, I gave up leadership to someone else who was revoked of that by the Admins and given to someone I intentionally did not give leadership to.

- That current leader has been inactive for months and left duties to his 2iC who has no idea what to do.

- I came back and asked the 2iC if I could have the forum account to clean things up in the subforum, branding and formatting was inconsistent between posts and we had duplicates of recruitment threads and even triplicates of faction information. The mess in the subforum was not a good look and not a good way of recruiting people with notable confusion. So I cleaned things up, asked Admins to delete stuff and I edited posts to make them all consistent because I am good at making forum posts (see: Farmer's Alliance posts).

- 2iC had a go at me because I got the OLDER version of the Recruitment thread deleted, he thought this was a sign I was erasing evidence that he and others ever got hired (which would've included myself, but anyway). He completely overreacted and kicked me out of the Discord and revoked my forum account rights.

- The inactive leader came back briefly to be rude and have a go at me for asking what happened to our Bank and Shared Accounts which is a very valid question. Note: he has made ZERO effort to recover these which have billions of dollars worth of cash and assets on them. I have not heard from him since his brief return to have a go at me which would've been due to the 2iC messaging him on a different medium.

- I have come to the conclusion they are both useless and the forum is better served by me at the helm, as it was previously when it saw a lot of activity. I am using everything in my power to get them to either step down or be forcibly removed because they are absolutely adamant on staying even if they recognise its better for the faction if I lead. This has been recognised by numerous Kusari players and factions on Discord because Samura now has a seemingly irreversible reputation in Kusari for its "Samura dock", which basically means they either dock or log out at the sign of unlawfuls and they have tried to defend this action. I knew this was a characteristic of the current leader when I was leader and one of the main reasons I did not want him to lead when I stepped down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6