Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am Drepanon... although for some reason my name is showing up as Dreanon... Just wanted to say hello and also this is hands down the best mod ever created!

Kudos!
~Drepanon
Welcome to the server and forums.
Please read the rules, ask for advice, and role play properly.

Keep fair play in mind, that everyone's here to have fun, and that that's people you're playing with, not soulless NPCs, and use that little thing called common sense, it'll get you far here.

I recommend joining one of the player factions at first, cause that'll help you immerse yourself more, and you'll learn much quicker.
Also, you get to hang out with people you know.

After getting some experience, make some indie characters, join even more factions, get to know all of Sirius.

I hope you'll do well here, welcome again.
What swift said, although just finding your way around on your own can be good to, Eyvind is starting a faction for new players, dont know whats going on with that but it might be worth checking out. You should know the rules here can be on the complex side, reading through sanction reports helped me to know them much better.

Have Fun!
yuppers, this is in fact the best mod!
welcome and have fun!
welcome around, do remember to roleplay and have fun ^^ hope to see ya in space =P