Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Server Event] - Unknown Jump Holes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Jump Hole Anomalies

Event

OVERVIEW

Space monitoring installations have detected unusual energy spikes in the Omega-5 and Brittany systems. The energy signatures seem to match chaotic, temporary spatial anomalies known as jump holes.

Pilots are advised to stay away from these space anomalies due to their chaotic nature, as entering them may result in your ship being relocated to unknown, uncharted areas of space with no way of return.

There are two confirmed locations of these anomalies: one in the Brittany system, south of the gas giant Rennes, and one in the Hammen Hole in Omega-5.
Why was this not visible normally? Do you guys do something fishy as unhide the thread few days after posting it? If so, it does not show up on new post feed.
Why one ship can't mine for another one? Is that part of pre-planned gameplay feature for an event or just some kind of mistake?
(12-17-2019, 05:07 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Why was this not visible normally? Do you guys do something fishy as unhide the thread few days after posting it? If so, it does not show up on new post feed.

the event was most likely been posted in another subforum and then moved here, while you see only the OP there's probably 10 posts more hidden... Angel
(12-17-2019, 05:07 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Why was this not visible normally? Do you guys do something fishy as unhide the thread few days after posting it? If so, it does not show up on new post feed.

This was posted normally, I'm not sure why this was invisible for you but it seems to have fixed itself(?)

It showed up fine for me when it was posted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I second this mining problem: my Junker CSF was not able to fill a Pirate train in the normal way. This is not a complain, just a remark. If it is due to some characteristics of this system, I will accept that. Just wondering.
can you tell us what ships and what ids have the mining bonus activated?
you've left out quite a few details from the event that do matter to write em down
Well, I have some questions about this event.
Why Brittany?
Brittany is Enclave system. I don't see any sell points on my chars.
Probably outcasts? Well, you can open this hole somewhere in t-23 or t-37.
Enclave should protect this ore? Why? We can't sell this and we don't have any interest to protect this.
So why hole in the Brittany system?
Well this event for Enclave and Red Hessians. We are neutrals.
Red Hessians can demand cargo or money from traders there, but what can we do? There will be neutral factions for us.

Could you write more information about this event and what any faction should to do there?
(12-18-2019, 04:46 PM)Ruud Wrote: [ -> ]I second this mining problem: my Junker CSF was not able to fill a Pirate train in the normal way. This is not a complain, just a remark. If it is due to some characteristics of this system, I will accept that. Just wondering.

Some IDs are bugged for filling up other ships, but some mining faction IDs work normally (like GMS)

(12-18-2019, 06:15 PM)Decktare Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I have some questions about this event.
Why Brittany?
Brittany is Enclave system. I don't see any sell points on my chars.
Probably outcasts? Well, you can open this hole somewhere in t-23 or t-37.
Enclave should protect this ore? Why? We can't sell this and we don't have any interest to protect this.
So why hole in the Brittany system?
Well this event for Enclave and Red Hessians. We are neutrals.
Red Hessians can demand cargo or money from traders there, but what can we do? There will be neutral factions for us.

Could you write more information about this event and what any faction should to do there?

The ore sells on Corinth in O-Kappa for 20K/u. And other factions have access to Brittany and Omega-5, it's not excluded to just Enclave and RHA. I've seen GRP, Corsairs, SCRA, OC, NO, BMM, Zoners, Junkers, and others coming through the system because a new system will draw a lot of attention

And, just, like, FIND something to do with the event instead of asking the devs to railroad everyone into a set interaction
Pages: 1 2 3 4