Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jump Gate Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
removed.
So in essence, unlawfuls have nothing to lose while houses, lawfuls and corporations are pressured. Seems pretty one sided.
Are there non-nomad jumpgates in omicrons?
While a novel idea, people are not all that fond of POB sieges.

Also not sure how this is technically possible.
The reason this patch that's supposed to happen is taking so long is that economy is hard to dev. We're all waiting for Xoria to adjust prices. Jump gates impact the economy. Since we don't have dynamic economy, the prices would have to be reset when every jump gate is deactivated. I don't think this would make Xoria happy.
Dreadnought ball is a superior sport.
No offence but do you have nothing to do?
(12-18-2019, 10:09 AM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]The reason this patch that's supposed to happen is taking so long is that economy is hard to dev.
that's not true.. the economy is the easiest and fastest thing a dev has to do, even more so since all are set up it only requires slight adjustments which can be done ~1-2min per trade route
(12-18-2019, 10:09 AM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]We're all waiting for Xoria to adjust prices. Jump gates impact the economy. Since we don't have dynamic economy, the prices would have to be reset when every jump gate is deactivated. I don't think this would make Xoria happy.
it would only require slight adjustments when a system would be disconnected and to very few commodities , also... admins GMs should do it by editing ./prices.cfg on the hosted server

we have what we need in current patch if they want to implement it... that's it..up to their will to change things
Tbh I quite like this idea, but to save everyone a lot of headache maybe limit it to specific system / Gates during events. That way it’ll be easier to keep trade balance in mind too.
From technical standpoint, we have a specific issue: Every damaged/disabled solar object is subject to be restored after every server reboot. It can be set on timer aswell.

Speaking about repair ships, stations will charge their anger since first repair cannon shot.
Pages: 1 2