Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 1st EOS reading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ATTENTION! INFORMATION PROVIDED IS ARCHIVAL AND CARRY ONLY A ACQUAINTANCE CHARACTER! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THIS INFORMATION AS A ACTUAL!

All information provided relates to the "S.E.I.N. network" and should stay there. Information should only be distributed with the permission of the observateur. In case of his absence, an authorized commissaire should deal with this. If both are absent - see "fall scenarios".

"S.E.I.N." wishes you a nice day!

Quote:The name of the meeting: The first EOS's reading.
Participants: O-01, C-01-1, C-02-1, C-03-2, C-04-2. Agents 4-100.
Meeting's subject: Creation of the EOS.
Notes: The meeting time was scheduled for July 20, 646 AGS at 18:00 GT (Gallic Time) on the Macon Base. For the meeting, the station’s warehouse was used, specially reserved by the EOS at the time of the “first reading”, which was notified to the Council high command. The meeting was closed, so no one was allowed to enter, and any attempts to get inside were stopped. All EOS's members were notified of the meeting. Arrival was considered compulsory. All recordings of the meeting were recorded on the recorder, and after that they were transferred to paper and saved.

- And here we stand shoulder to shoulder, holding our breath. As children, we look into the unknown future, realizing that we now have to decide the fate of the Council. But we took this burden on our shoulders, and we will carry it and hand it over to our descendants.
© C-01-1.

Since 101 people participated in the reading (1 observateur, 4 commissaires and 96 agents), it was decided to place all the spectators around those who would speak, and put the pedestal against the wall. Thus, the meeting would allow everyone to hear each other and prevent chaos. Despite the indicated date of the meeting, the start as such was postponed for 10 minutes because the participants were not fully assembled for various reasons. Once everyone was assembled, the reading was declared open. All EOS agents were aware of “Order 45” and its details.

During the beginning of reading in the first 10 minutes there is no action other than double-checking the papers, whispering between future agents and checking all the lights that should have been shown well by those on the pedestal. As soon as all checks were completed, O-01 went on a pedestal. Conversations ceased, everyone looks at the observateur. Next, the following words are written:

Monsieurs, each of you has been notified of why you are here. Each of you has been transferred to the emerging intelligence of the Council by Order 45, and you should understand that everyone who is here was selected according to certain criteria. I will be straightforward and say that we are really starting to go into the "big game" against the Royalists at the level of "shadow wars", which will be accompanied by intrigue and espionage. You should also be aware of this.

However, before we begin to engage in intelligence, I must note that we must deal with internal affairs. The current position of the Council is ambitious and frightening: we must be prepared for moral decline in the event of defeat, and we must also convince our own brethren that we are fighting for a just cause. Each of you has been notified that at this meeting you can express your thoughts on this matter. Each of you has the right to vote, and we will be happy to listen to those who wish. So, are there any in this room?
1 person gets out of the crowd - this is A-037. It is worth noting that people from 25-50 years old were recruited in EOS, because of which the average age of those participating in reading was 30 years old. A-037 was a 29-year-old man of medium build, with black hair and strict features. In the agent’s right hand were several papers with notes, which, as it turns out later, were used by the Agent for this reading of the EOS. The agent expressed his desire to speak, and after obtaining permission he advanced on a pedestal. Gathering his thoughts, the agent began to speak.

Bonjour. My name is Francois Giroux, I am one of the members of the Council, namely, I am engaged in recruiting people to the Council, trying to rationally distribute them in my posts, achieving maximum efficiency. Since I was attracted to the EOS by "Order 45", and on this reading, the participants in the organization were invited to express their ideas for the future organization, I decided to try. Give me 5 minutes, please...

A rustle of paper is heard interrupted by a whisper of agents among themselves. As it turns out later, everyone was discussing Francois. O-01 asked if A-037 was worried, but he said that the delay was only due to the confusion in the papers, and not the emotional load. As soon as the A-037 decided to continue, the conversations became louder, but the C-01-1 asked for discipline. As soon as silence reigned, A-037 continued.

The notification of "Order 45" stated that the EOS would initially consist of a commissar detachment aimed at improving discipline in the emerging fleet of The Council. Already secondary goals will include counter espionage, propaganda, espionage and so on. Since the improvement of discipline is more priority for us, then as such it should be combined with secondary goals, thereby allowing them to be fulfilled, but only to increase the effectiveness of the main task. Thus, my ideas for improving discipline are as follows.

The first is the rejection of a policy in which we talk about our defeats, but the maximum advancement of our every victory over the royalist forces. This action carries a moral-enhancing character, since faith in victory will strengthen the morale and desire of members of the Council for revolution.

The second is full control over the documentation of recruits, accompanied by checks aimed at their loyalty to the Council. In other words, confirmation that they are not spies. The main problem is that the Council is a weak, growing movement. We do not know who our friend is and who our enemy is. The loss of a political party, which was the progenitor of the Council, does not mean that the Royalists think that we will not return.

The third is an fixation to each military formation of the Council of people from the EOS who will monitor discipline. At the same time, people who control discipline will also be called military commissars to emphasize the status of their importance. This measure is only temporary in nature, until a qualified officers who are loyal to The Council appears.

Fourth, the creation of a unified training program for military personnel, which would make it possible to increase the level of coherence between the Council forces. An inexperienced army, never carrying weapons in their hands, will throw it in the very first battle. We can afford individual training only if a single program is respected.

Fifth - the creation of a ranking system within the EOS, allowing you to create new units of commissioners and use the old in more important operations. Since "Order 45" presupposes the secrecy of the organization, we will have to abandon the official ranking of the Council in favor of our own. My friend, who was also involved in this "Order 45", will tell about the scheme of work of the ranking system. We were going to do something together, but because of creative differences, we realized that everyone should do their job. One way or another, this is where I finish my “reading of ideas”.

O-01 thanked A-037 for his speech, after which Agent sat down, handing over papers with ideas in advance to the observateur. The next hand raised A-044, which was familiar of A-037 (this fact was installed later after 1st reading).