Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.92 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Unable to purchase Nomad Cloak (non-factional cloak) with Nomad ID at Dur-Shurrikun.
====================
====================
Type: Ship Stats / Equipment
Bug: Bretonian Dragoon Super Heavy Fighter - Can buy Battlecruiser Turrets and Doesn't come with an Armor Upgrade in the Package.
====================

For some reason I can buy Battlecruiser Turrets for this Super Heavy Fighter, and it also doesn't come with an Armor Upgrade like other fighter and bomber packages.

[1] [2] [3]
====================
Bug: Bomber Chaingun ammo is not sold on Canberra Star City. :(
====================

e: Found another one while I was checking some accounts:

====================
Type: PF ID
Bug: NO-OCS-Black.Cloud.II has a named technerf exemption via its applicable SRP, but it is not listed as being an allowed ship on the NO- player faction ID it is using. Our other cruiser, NO-OCS-Unforgiven, uses the same ID and a named technerf exemption, but is listed on the NO- PF ID.
====================
====================
Type: DSLauncher
Bug: Export of accounts incorrectly assigns description to the name field.
====================

TL;DR of the bug: When you export an account from DSLauncher, the name field of an account is overwritten with the description field. Here's an example:

[Image: N0bmzbL.png]
Making a new account.

[Image: XZmNKZv.png]
The account in the launcher.

[Image: g4843Tx.png]
The raw XML of the exported account, including the incorrectly set innerText of the XML.

[Image: MBdshUH.png]
The account, now imported, with the incorrect name field.

When accounts are exported in DSLauncher, the data is stored in an xml document which is made up of multiple xml elements, each containing account information, including the description, category, and key for each account. The name itself is stored as the innerText of the xml element.

However, a typo in the export dialogue (found under Forms/Primary.cs of the launcher build, line 1028) incorrectly assigns the innerText to be the 1st value of the account rows, which is the description of the account, not the name. The name is correctly found as the 0th cell of the account rows. By changing this value (line 1064) from 1 to 0 as seen below, the bug is resolved.

[Image: UTCKZbP.png]

Once changed, this correctly sets the XML element's innerText to the name value saved in the launcher, which means newly exported accounts will have the name set properly. This was tested on DSLauncher 2.2.2 and merged with the release of DSLauncher 2.2.3. You can find more information about the pull request that fixes this issue here:
https://github.com/LazDisco/DSLauncher/pull/2

Thank you.

Thank you for this (possibly overdone) report, and providing a patch. I've rolled it out now so people should see this bug fixed next time they restart their launcher. ~Alex
====================
Type: Reputation
Bug: NO npcs are hostile to TAZ
====================

acording to https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=160039 TAZ should be green

There is a Natio Octavarium bribe on Shasta in Baffin. -Xalrok

====================
Bug: TAZ cant dock at Holman in T31
====================

after the patch we are no longer able to dock at holman, before the patch we were

Edit: as long as no NATIO npcs are around holman TAZ can dock there. it turns red if NATIO npc's pop up.

This is normal behaviour. If you are green to the IMG they won't turn hostile in the presence of a hostile faction they are allied to. IMG are allied to CR, who are allied to Natio Octavarium. -Xalrok
(01-08-2020, 04:46 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Bug: Weird arrangement of matrix on Donau
====================

When mounting Hyperspace Matrix on a "Donau" Rheinland Cruiser it isn't mounted on the ship but hangs under it's nose like a s... Eh... Yah.

====================
Type: Systems,
Bug: Patrols near OCI bases.
====================

Melun Research Instituion in Ile-de-France is not as restricted as we would like.
(02-18-2020, 06:20 PM)realekki Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Bug: NO npcs are hostile to TAZ
====================

acording to https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=160039 TAZ should be green

There is a Natio Octavarium bribe on Shasta in Baffin. -Xalrok

Bug: TAZ cant dock at Holman in T31
====================

after the patch we are no longer able to dock at holman, before the patch we were

Edit: as long as no NATIO npcs are around holman TAZ can dock there. it turns red if NATIO npc's pop up.

This is normal behaviour. If you are green to the IMG they won't turn hostile in the presence of a hostile faction they are allied to. IMG are allied to CR, who are allied to Natio Octavarium. -Xalrok

Aehm, buying a bribe for a faction we are already allied with?
IMG is neutral and turns to hostile if NATIO npcs are around. they are red insteadf of green, RP and not bribe wise, furthermore; a bribe always affects more than one faction, would ruin the rep of most of our faction ships,
(01-27-2020, 09:35 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2019, 10:42 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2019, 11:05 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2019, 10:57 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Ship (Equipment?)
Bug: Kusari Destroyer heavy turret hardpoint
====================

One of Takeda's heavy turrets (hardpoint № 3) just hangs half on that gorgeous "pedestal". Sometimes it seems to me that it will come off at cruise, huh. Can you move it a bit? For the sake of aesthetics. Better let it hang a little bit on all sides than the way it's now, tho.

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type: TAZ id
Bug: new TAZ tagged ships dont get a TAZ IFF
====================

i had set up the [TAZ]chocolatebird but the IFF is still freelancer. normaly our IFF "switches" to TAZ if the new ship meets an already TAZ iffed ship. this time not.

Fixed - St.Denis
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17