Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.92 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
====================
Type: Ship
Bug: Docking problems with Nomad Anzu gunship
====================

Anzu has serious problems when attempting to dock at Lichtenfelde Complex. The ship's shape is not conducive for docking with stations equipped with a typically human docking module.
(02-26-2020, 09:31 PM)NonSequitor Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Bug: Docking problems with Nomad Anzu gunship
====================

Anzu has serious problems when attempting to dock at Lichtenfelde Complex. The ship's shape is not conducive for docking with stations equipped with a typically human docking module.
It's not only Lichtenfelde; this happens on many bases.
(12-30-2019, 08:39 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2019, 08:58 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2019, 01:58 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2019, 07:44 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2019, 11:55 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Breakers rotate incredibly slow
====================

"Breaker" Battlecruiser Turret rotate so damn slow that it should be a bug. It’s very uncomfortable to be in a battle with such weapons (especially considering that Obstinate hardpoints are broken, m-mhm*).

*Not relevant, thank God.

Tsk, gosh... Who cares? Then make it better! With what we have now it's just impossible to use it and still respect yourself. Shy
(02-27-2020, 08:46 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2019, 01:58 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2019, 07:44 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]

*Not relevant, thank God.

Tsk, gosh... Who cares? Then make it better! With what we have now it's just impossible to use it and still respect yourself. Shy

as far as i'm aware the turn rate of the breakers was intentional to stop instakilling of snubs. these guns have 30k damage per shot and you need 2 to connect on the hull of any bomber or snub to insta it
(02-27-2020, 09:17 AM)Reddy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2020, 08:46 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2019, 01:58 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]*Not relevant, thank God.

as far as i'm aware the turn rate of the breakers was intentional to stop instakilling of snubs. these guns have 30k damage per shot and you need 2 to connect on the hull of any bomber or snub to insta it

Indeed. For gun with bcr mortar range and prj speed its turn speed pretty justified. Cheap SD guns expand toolset, not making ship an apex predator.
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: The LSF ID description has a missing line.
====================

The line that pretty much all Intel Agency IDs have as far as I know (the one that restricts cruiser-engagements to self-defense only outside of their ZoI) appears to me missing from the indie LSF ID, I don't know if the same applies to the =LSF= ID.
====================
Type: Ship Stats / Equipment
Bug: Enclave NPC shouldn't use 5Kers as Enclave ID restricts to the 4.3K (Vache)
====================

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type: ID availability
Bug: Enclave OF ID only sold at one base (Issoudun) which makes it exempt from NEMP event attacks
====================
(01-25-2020, 09:56 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Bug: Corvo-chan lost her little light
====================

Let's help Dora... Oh, sorry. Yah. Let's help Corvo find her last HpRunningLight! Yes, please.

Well. "Corvo" Civilian Deep Space Explorer. One of its light hardpoints is missing. By the way, if this can help the case, IRG SRP "Corvo" (dsy_hoffnungsschimmer) has everything in place.

====================
Type: Infocard / Equipment
Bug: Coalition thruster shows wrong infocard
====================

Coalition thruster must show his own description, but instead he shows Outcast HF engine. Evidence

Fixed. -Xalrok

====================
Type: Effects
Bug: Sulawesi Citadel bar issue
====================

The bar has no starsphere background on the windows. (unfortunately, screenshot was corrupted).

Fixed. -Xalrok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17