Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.92 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(02-21-2020, 05:42 PM)realekki Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2020, 06:20 PM)realekki Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Reputation
Bug: NO npcs are hostile to TAZ
====================

acording to https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=160039 TAZ should be green

There is a Natio Octavarium bribe on Shasta in Baffin. -Xalrok

Type: Reputation
Bug: TAZ cant dock at Holman in T31
====================

after the patch we are no longer able to dock at holman, before the patch we were

Edit: as long as no NATIO npcs are around holman TAZ can dock there. it turns red if NATIO npc's pop up.

This is normal behaviour. If you are green to the IMG they won't turn hostile in the presence of a hostile faction they are allied to. IMG are allied to CR, who are allied to Natio Octavarium. -Xalrok

Aehm, buying a bribe for a faction we are already allied with?
IMG is neutral and turns to hostile if NATIO npcs are around. they are red insteadf of green, RP and not bribe wise, furthermore; a bribe always affects more than one faction, would ruin the rep of most of our faction ships,

just bumping this, caus its still a weired issue that we should ruin our reputation with factions hostile to NATIO because we have to bribe them. RP wise (Allies and Partners) it should be green. this kind of friendly fire is nor funny, please.
====================
Type: Ammo
Bug: Nomad Survey Module started to use wrong ammo
====================

It used Jump Drive Batteries aka mine01_mark01_ammo, requiring 960 out of 1000 gathered
but started to ask for Nomad Jump Drive Batteries mine01_mark02_ammo, which are 70units limited, rendering scan not possible even for official faction players.

P.S. it stopped to work quite suddenly, on 20.03.2020-21.03.2020
====================
Type: ID/rephack
Bug: Bretonia Armed Forces ID is being rephacked to 0 rep with Bretonia Police
====================

Today I have logged in my indie BAF ship and noticed I'm suddenly neutral to Bretonia Police NPC faction for some reason. Same issue on other characters with the same ID.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I have taken a double bribe for Bretonia Police. It went back to neutral as soon as I undocked.

Fixed - St.Denis
(02-27-2020, 09:03 PM)Dhomie42 Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: The LSF ID description has a missing line.
====================

The line that pretty much all Intel Agency IDs have as far as I know (the one that restricts cruiser-engagements to self-defense only outside of their ZoI) appears to be missing from the indie LSF ID, I don't know if the same applies to the =LSF= ID.

Bumping this after almost a month, although Groshyr has reported the same issue, but only several days later.

Fixed - St.Denis
(02-27-2020, 08:46 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2019, 08:39 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2019, 08:58 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2019, 01:58 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2019, 07:44 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2019, 11:55 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Breakers rotate incredibly slow
====================

"Breaker" Battlecruiser Turret rotate so damn slow that it should be a bug. It’s very uncomfortable to be in a battle with such weapons (especially considering that Obstinate hardpoints are broken, m-mhm*).

*Not relevant, thank God.

Tsk, gosh... Who cares? Then make it better! With what we have now it's just impossible to use it and still respect yourself. Shy

They're just... Monstrously bad. Dayum, they've too slow turn. I won this goddamn crackers a long time ago, but removed them after a week of use, and replaced them with ordinary trebuchets, yah. Recently mounted them again, but I got the feeling that I'm losing in firepower. Again. A-and I'm about to remove them after a week of use. Again. They can only be good in duels, yah. But, gosh, f*ck duels.

Can't you really revise that weapon's stats? Even just a lil increase of rotation speed would be brilliantly noice, eh.
Its literally cerberus with ~3k range. they're turning slow because of balance. If you don't need them - I can buy your two for scidata or credits
====================
Type: Ship Stats / Equipment
Bug: Eagle VHF Rear gun not touching his.
====================
Look at the screenshot below, the bottom gun at the rear of the ship is not connected but there

Eagle VHF - Look at the rear bottom gun
I don't know if it is the good spot to post it...

Type: DScore link

DScore link lead to a : '' 502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu)''

Thank!
====================
Type: / Infocard
Bug: The Transport wreck hasn't got the name and the infocard
====================

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png?

====================
Type: / Ship?
Bug: Dragon's GB can mount Dragons Cruiser FWG, but unable to shoot fue the lack of the Energy capability
====================

====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Commodities Selling of Freeport 9 is Out of Date
====================

The Infocard doesn'tlist any selling Commodities.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17