Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.92 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
====================
Type: Jump Hole
Bug: Cannot dock on the Main House Systems Jump Holes in Iota
====================

So we were raiding today as K'Hara and Vagrants and it appears that the Jump Holes in Iota that lead to the main systems of each house, at least the Liberty one has some sort of cooldown or ship count? Because after two or three of our Ish'Tars went through we couldn't really dock/jump through anymore. So the question is, is it really bugged or is there a timer on them we didn't know about?
====================
Type: Ship Stats / Infocard / Equipment
Bug: Liberty Carrier Turrets - Missing Slots!
====================

The issue is that is supposed that I could seek and modify 27 turrets, but my secondaries have something wrong with it ...
I give link so you can search where and that i ionly find 19 weapon slot, but in HardCMP it shows 27 ... weird thing to see ...
In game my carrier have 27 weapons but cannot modify all of them for some reason.

[url[/url] [URL Under Repair]

Maybe it is a bug issue, or maybe is a graphical issue, or probably is just the way Discovery got fixed, but after all, even with less turrets, all the spaces will not fill up!
====================
Type:Systems / Commodity
Bug: Luxury Liner Mackinac appears as a trade route option still
====================

https://i.imgur.com/IAyUdNM.png

Fixed in next patch. ~Kazinsal
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Some guns/turrets lack basic visual effect
====================

When setting "Effect Detail" bar to minimum some gun projectiles become invisible, which is very unhandy. These include:
  • Ross and Enfield (Bretonia Civilian)
  • Flammenwerfer-C2 (Rheinland Civilian)
  • Black Widow and Suntiger (Xenos)
  • PHOENIX (class 9 fighter codename)
  • Hellbore Dreadnought Turret (class 8 BS turrets)
  • most capital ship Sci-Data codename turrets
  • many gallic capital ship turrets
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Rheinland, god forbid, Federalists IFF infocard text
====================

B

====================
Type: Missions
Bug: Coaltiion Carrier Alvin Katz offering you a Rheinland Military job
====================

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png?
====================
Type: Effects
Bug: Nodock Command not working properly
====================

ASo aparently the new additional docking points at Baltimore shipyard completly ignore the /nodock command for some reason. While with the station propper it is working as intended.

Working as... unintended? The additional docking points are technically separate bases so /nodock treats them as such. Same applies to eg. Barrier Gate's three stations. I'll put it on the list of things to look into, thanks. ~Kazinsal
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17