Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.92 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(10-23-2019, 08:58 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2019, 01:58 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2019, 07:44 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2019, 11:55 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Breakers rotate incredibly slow
====================

"Breaker" Battlecruiser Turret rotate so damn slow that it should be a bug. It’s very uncomfortable to be in a battle with such weapons (especially considering that Obstinate hardpoints are broken, m-mhm*).

*Not relevant, thank God.

Tsk, gosh... Who cares? Then make it better! With what we have now it's just impossible to use it and still respect yourself. Shy
It is not a bug, it is a Breaker gameplay mechanic. 3K distance. This is literally battlecruiser hellbore turret (mons meg)
====================
Type: IFF
Bug: Weird/unexpected behaviour
====================

I fly a Enclave battlecruiser called RNS-Lausanne stationed in Zurich/Lausanne. What is the weird behaviour? When shooting ships of Gallic Corperations (except IDF), my own IFF drops. When I met my son by accident, flying GMS, he told me I showed up as Kishiro. So I went back to Lausanne, checked things out, saw that I had a better IFF with Kishiro and did a droprep. Today about the same happened but this time I appeared as Samura. I checked my IFF when still in space and it was between Freelancers and Rheinland Police. I'm sorry that I forgot to make a printscreen of it.
Back at the base I noticed that my IIF was normal again except it was under Samura:

[Image: Lausanne.png]

That an IFF can decrease while shooting the wrong ships, that I can understand. But that you own IFF decreases while shooting hostile ships (hostile according your IDD, mostly GMS and the the new Gallic Navy), that I cannot understand. It would like being Corsair and seeing your IFF decrease while shooting Outcasts.
But what I never saw before is that your IFF is restored to the original value after docking.

Please have a look at this, thank you!
====================
Type:Infocard
Bug: Chevreuse Asteroid Field infocard / Fort McMurray infocard
====================

Infocard references to the Anjou system, removed in 4.88.1

Fixed. -Xalrok

McMurray's infocard does not reflect the recent events of Alberta to any degree
====================
Type: Installment files
Bug: I not sure how it happened but I was just going thru my Disco files and i found this file inside the equipment file, idk if its meant to be there or not.
====================]

https://i.imgur.com/b6GkpEA.png
(01-05-2020, 03:08 PM)SmokesDen Wrote: [ -> ]hi.txt
Containing: oops
That has been in the files since 2011/2012 iirc.
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Docking animation for Minneapolis docking doesn't work + lacks any turrets.
====================

I was forced to disconnected two times because of that + Minneapolis doesn't have any turrets to defend the area.
(07-22-2019, 12:08 PM)The Lane Hackers Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Engine Name Problem
====================

The bad implementation of LH engines last year caused a number of minor issues. We just discovered the most recent one which surprisingly affects even the original Liberty engines.

The following is the current full title of the Liberty XV- Series engines and the LH XV- Series engine.

Liberty XV- Series
LH XV- Series
Class 1
XV-330 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-330 Engine Mk I
Class 2
XV-440 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-440 Engine Mk I
Class 3
XV-440 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-440 Engine Mk I
Class 3
XV-580 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-580 Engine Mk I
Class 4
XV-640 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-640 Engine Mk I
Class 5
XV-690 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-690 Engine Mk I
Class 6
XV-690 Focused Plasma Array Mk IIN/A

And this is how it should be changed into (restoring original title of Liberty XV- engines and implementing the correct title in the LH engines):

Liberty XV- Series
LH XV- Series
Class 1
XV-330 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-330 Focused Plasma Array Mk I
Class 2
XV-440 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-440 Focused Plasma Array Mk I
Class 3
XV-440 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-440 Focused Plasma Array Mk I
Class 3
XV-580 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-580 Focused Plasma Array Mk I
Class 4
XV-640 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-640 Focused Plasma Array Mk I
Class 5
XV-690 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-690 Focused Plasma Array Mk I
Class 6
XV-690 Focused Plasma Mk IIN/A
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Exeter docking ring shows wrong name
====================

His docking ring named Gran Canaria instead Exeter on list of solars while selected object on visual has right name.
Evidence

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Station
Bug: Lapalisse Depot's bar window has no background, is pitch black. Screenshot
====================

Fixed. -Xalrok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17