Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.92 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
====================
Type: Equipment/ship dealer
Bug: Battleship Samur in Provence not selling right ships and equipment.
====================

The Battleship Samur (Gendarmerie IFF) next to Cannes Resort Station in Provence system still selling Enclave Lynx and Cougar instead of their Confederate variants.

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Missions
Bug: Mission are not dropping all the cargo
====================

CR ships in missions from Genoa base in Omicron Tau don't drop CR pilots except Carriers.
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: GaCorp IDs are still hostile to Crayter Republic, LibLawfuls, and Bretlawfuls
====================
Tested with fresh restart GMS. All aforementioned IDs are hostile by default
====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Kaiser has no special equipment slots.
====================

Hegemon has them(Equipment 2 and Equipment 3), Kaiser does not.
====================
Type:Systems
Bug: Liner Brixton not selectable in nav map
====================

When I try to click on Liner Brixton (in New London) in the vav map for either reading the infocard or cruising to there, its impossible or very hard to select it.
====================
Type: ID (Gallic Gendarmerie ID)
Bug: The Gallic Lawfulla are white by Default, not green
====================

When you create a new Gallic Police-Char, it has no Rep-hacks to the other Lawfull Factions.
(And the Map need an update...)
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Police-Sensors doesn't Work in Champangne
====================

Withe The Gallic Gendamerie-ID you loose the contact to the Sensors at the Lanes/Gates.
====================
Type: Systems / Restart /Base
Bug: Lausanne Complex is on the Map of the GaPolice-Restart
====================

The Enclave-Base Lausanne Complex should be hidden. But it is on the map of a restarte GaPolice-Char.
====================
Type: Restart
Bug: The Map of the GAPolice-Restart Need an update.
====================

There is no link to Champangne, Lorraine, Picardy and Zurich. Also the Jumpgates between Ile-de-France and Dauphine are missing.
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Torpedo projectiles cant be targeted anymore and if someone has novas tracking him/her, him/her can not hear the Incoming Torpedo sound effect and nor the beeps.
====================

I was in Connecticut on my donau training against bombers, and at some point, i found out that i cant hear the beeps/warnings anymore. Then some minutes later, i try to click them, nothing. I say, maybe i dont have click distance or something like that. Then we stop and test it. None of the three of us could click nova projectiles nor hear the warning.

UPDATE: I tested it with other torpedoes too, the same thing happens. And its happening for anyone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17