Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.92 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
====================
Type: House/Faction/Objects
Bug: Gendarmes personally own almost the whole Gallia
====================

Any ship, base, or other object belonging to Gallic Gendarmerie is shown with "Gendarmes" IFF. Do they personally own each base or lane, or gate? Shouldn't all of these ships and objects appear as belonging to "Gendarmerie"? It all definitely should belong to Gendarmerie as an organization, right? In this game we're used to see IFF of the organization (faction), ain't its... Members name, eh. There are no bases, nor NPC, with "Policemen" IFF in Liberty/Bretonia/Rheinland/Kusari, right?

Please, please correct that "Gendarmes" to "Gendarmerie", I beg you, eh. It just breaks the game atmosphere (which is very important for RP, ofc) and just looks ridiculous.

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Stealthblades are described as tachyons.
====================

[Image: orJHBy9UQ-OweWr6XdurzQ.png]

Also bring back the old vanilla 5.88 Stealthblades while you're at it Smile
====================
Type: Ship (Stats? Equipment?)
Bug: Corvo-chan lost her little light
====================

Let's help Dora... Oh, sorry. Yah. Let's help Corvo find her last HpRunningLight! Yes, please.

Well. "Corvo" Civilian Deep Space Explorer. One of its light hardpoints is missing. By the way, if this can help the case, IRG SRP "Corvo" (dsy_hoffnungsschimmer) has everything in place.

====================
Type:Equipment
Bug: Border World Train Engine Slot
====================

The BWT only accepts class 6 engines. However, it is by default saddled with a class 5 engine, meaning that if the user removes the engine they cannot re-mount it.
====================
Type: Ship Stats / Equipment
Bug: Regarding the Spatial's #3 and #4 Class 9 elite fighter gun slots: Scortchers mounted in them, not sure if a bug but the intersection point for the two lines of fire is very close to the craft, hoping they can be set more straight so the lines of fire are more parallel for a bit further out (otherwise your fire is only accurate at almost point blank range, looks like only about 100m out).
====================
(10-10-2019, 10:42 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2019, 11:05 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2019, 10:57 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Ship (Equipment?)
Bug: Kusari Destroyer heavy turret hardpoint
====================

One of Takeda's heavy turrets (hardpoint № 3) just hangs half on that gorgeous "pedestal". Sometimes it seems to me that it will come off at cruise, huh. Can you move it a bit? For the sake of aesthetics. Better let it hang a little bit on all sides than the way it's now, tho.

Fixed. -Xalrok
(01-25-2020, 12:24 PM)Typrop Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type:Equipment
Bug: Border World Train Engine Slot
====================

The BWT only accepts class 6 engines. However, it is by default saddled with a class 5 engine, meaning that if the user removes the engine they cannot re-mount it.

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Border Worlds Train Engine should be class 6.
====================
engine_equip.ini
nickname = dsy_bwtr2_engine
hp_type = hp_freighter_engine_special_5

should be:

hp_type = hp_freighter_engine_special_6

Same for entry

nickname = dsy_bwtr2_engine_add
(09-22-2019, 02:40 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2019, 12:19 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Discrepancy in the number of batts/nanos
====================

"Scimitar", "Sea Serpent", "Skeleton" and "Wahoo" have an unequal amount Shield Batteries/NanoBots (it seems like they just lacks nanos).

Intentional. -Xalrok
====================
Bug: a minefield zone in the Picardy (GA03) has the infocard for Zone-21
====================

Code:
$ git grep 'ids_info = 66000'
DATA/UNIVERSE/SYSTEMS/GA03/GA03.ini:ids_info = 66000
DATA/UNIVERSE/SYSTEMS/INTRO/Intro.ini:ids_info = 66000
DATA/UNIVERSE/SYSTEMS/Li01/li01.ini:ids_info = 66000

p.s. already looked for an existing infocard for it and didn't find anything. I add a

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Bug: Enclave NPC In Battleship Epinal
====================

There are NPCs with an Enclave Infocard in the Battleship Epinal when it's a Gallic Defence Force ship.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17