Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.92 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Please post any problems which may occur in-game as replies in this thread. These may be bugs, errors, oversights, etc., which we shall fix as we can.

Please take a moment to read through previous bug reports to prevent redundant posts.

If anything has a note saying "Fixed" and the bug persists in the game, that's because the hot fix or bug patch for that issue has not been released yet, however the fix has been completed in the development version.

Use this format to help us sort through your posts:

Code:
[color=#FFFFFF][b]====================[/b][/color]
[b][color=#FFFF00]Type:[/color][/b] Ship Stats / Infocard / Systems / Effects / Equipment / Commodity (choose one)
[b][color=#FFFF00]Bug:[/color][/b] List the thing that is wrong. Keep it short
[color=#FFFFFF][b]====================[/b][/color]

Explain the bug thoroughly here.

====================
Type: Systems
Bug: I can not set a "best path" from outside of Munich into Munich-System. Inside Munich it works, also outside.. But i can not set a "Best path" from Frankfurt or New Berlin into Munich System. I am sure it worked for me yesterday before patch as i frequent this route trading. btw.: Thank you for all your Work!
====================
(12-21-2019, 08:35 PM)Marvin Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Bug: I can not set a "best path" from outside of Munich into Munich-System. Inside Munich it works, also outside.. But i can not set a "Best path" from Frankfurt or New Berlin into Munich System. I am sure it worked for me yesterday before patch as i frequent this route trading. btw.: Thank you for all your Work!
====================

Same Problem
Thanks
====================
Type: Dual JH in Omicron Alpha
Bug: Two Omicron Tau JH in Omicron Alpha and only one working
====================

https://i.imgur.com/V7dyq9a.png

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Rephack
Bug: Gallic Gendarmie is hostile to Gallic Defense Forces.
====================

Gendarmes are not rephacked to the Defense Forces. This may be a problem if your character is ex-Council and wasn't logged on before 4.92. -Xalrok
(10-05-2019, 09:30 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Bug: Augsburg Wreck NPC and space view
====================

All Augsburg Wreck personnel unsuccessfully pretend to be policemen. Humph! Their futile attempts look pathetic! A-and every time I look through the windows of this marvelous bar, I hope the weather improves, but nah... The dark matter storm is still there. Uh~ Sad

Fixed. -Xalrok
(12-21-2019, 08:35 PM)Marvin Wrote: [ -> ]====================
====================

I just noticed there is the same problem if i try to "best path" into the Frankfurt system. From for example New Berlin or Hamburg System.

//Edit: well, trying around i got more trouble trying to "best path" to other systems going north of frankfurt...
====================
====================
Bug: Set Best Path routing into or out of Frankfurt not working
====================

Ship on Planet Holstein cannot path out of the system to Freeport-1. Ship on Planet Erie cannot plot to any of the Frankfurt locations.

Edit: (20200104) Seems to have been resolved in the most recent patch.
====================
Bug: Buoys which indicate the path out of Zone-63 in Virginia are on the wrong side of the system.
====================

I was in Zone-63 with a 5th trying to find a way out of it to no success, so I decided to check if perhaps it was left out.
After looking at Virginia with the map editor, I found an exclusion zone, but no navbuoys whatsoever, later however I found out that the navbuoys on the left side of system have wrong values set to them, basically their X values shouldn't be negative, because this basically put them in a completely different place, on the left side of the system, instead of the right side, where the Zone-63 minefield is.
This makes it extremely hard to find the exit out of the field.

Edit: I assume the navbuoys are there by the mistake I just mentioned, since I really don't see their purpose on the left side of the system.
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: All Equipment, Ship and cargo vendors on all RM Battleships using wrong designation.
====================

All RM Battleships' crew (Equipment, Cargo and Ship Vendors) are now under the impression that they are on-board the Westfalen. This wasn't the case before the update. Dunno what went wrong there, but here's one image as an example. I've checked all other KGs, same deal.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17