Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi Again :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, again i am with my forum nicest account.
Sure have see me before, but i haven't the way to see this forum account again till yesterday (?)
well, i am in the best comeback, the Commodore of the Capital Ship Atlantis named: SDF-Macross_Police
Yeah yeah, i know, i am a troublemaker carrier but a loyal and funny one.

I am going to give you some data:
- SDF-Macross_Police is the Oldest Ship still survives into the Server, the idea came in literally from 2012 and has suffer some changes ...
- Was called like there because the Old-Carrier Model really aproximates to the vessel of the Macross Saga, the Super Defense Fortress - Macross (Nice anime eh!)
- The ship has passed by all means, since LF to get the Carrier but that means one time i was a freighter, a transport, then the gunboat, to then pass me to Kusary and then the Liberty Carrier Reach Tongue
- The Ship Construction started in 2013 before was a nicest LABC with the 4.85 Mod (best Version ever)
- I am a player from the late 4.84 when Discovery still uses the FLMM
- Sad to see how community gets diverted, the issues with the server and get now some issues like mouse/pointer one just for some crappy reason
- Always willing to help, of course if you wanna ask me, just do it, i can help in and out game with all that i know, for newbies or people wanna come back, so ask it.
- I love exploration, so if you caught me way far from "core systems" and wanna force me back, well, at least do some RP ... not just "Open Fire and all of that"
- Personally i don't know how fly this ship correctly, still learning, now with turret steering and all of that, it is still tricky to me
- Leave Discovery Freelancer but now i make a come-back
---
-Ah and one more thing, everything i have made with my own work, literally all my assets were doing hard work, trading, mining, and researching even taking some proof in weaponry and tech Tongue

Hope to see us in game again, keep the good work Big Grin Macross is here to take part of the fun (if i can) Tongue