Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PROJECT TORQUE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: header.jpg?t=1576999867]

Project Torque

Its back

Some people might not know of this gem of a racing game, not a serious racing game, more of a fun type, but can get serious

A little history

Years ago (about 10 of them) there was a company called Aeria games that made project torque, they folded after some time, and the game title was bought by Invictas that then released it under the title Level-R, It didn’t last long (they didn’t have any European servers) so it faded away

But now through crowd funding its been released on steam back as it was called Project torque on the 20th December, its growing again, and of course needs more players

Check it out

https://store.steampowered.com/app/11124...cing_Game/

Different classes of cars, tune them up, race them, so many different race game types

Best of all its free to play, great fun
Que?
holy! Use to play alot. Thanks mate didn't know was back. downloading right away and back to racing Big Grin
My old crew and race mates I have lost contact with, I'm looking or wanting to create a new group, preferably as I'm in the UK, a European team, but of course other countries welcome

What say you all?

what shall we call us?

something along the lines of Discovery as in [DISCO]*name*

PM me with ideas

ive setup a discord channel, pm if your going to play it