Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Missions bugged?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

i am having issues with NPC-Missions.
Everytime i accept a mission from any npc on any base, only get a waypoint but when i fly there nothing happens and i cannot abort the mission. There used to be a npc that would tell me i shall fly there and kill all ships or get a hostile person arrested but that is gone for me too. Has this anything to do with id's or ships?
Cause the problem is occuring since i bought a crayter republc cruiser + id.

Thx for your Help.

Greetings
Yes i have the same problem
The Missions have been bugged since the last update.

The Devs are aware and will resolve it when they can.
(12-29-2019, 07:15 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]The Missions have been bugged since the last update.

Thx for Info

good flight!
(12-29-2019, 07:15 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]The Missions have been bugged since the last update.

Hi me again,

Is it possible that there are even more bugs going on?
I just encountered all known Outcast bases cause i wanted to farm pilots and bring them to harrisburg station.
I spend 30 min straight in front of their mainbase and there were 2 pilots showing up and thats it.
What is happening?
(12-29-2019, 10:12 PM)Hustl3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi me again,

I just encountered all known Outcast bases cause i wanted to farm pilots and bring them to harrisburg station.
I spend 30 min straight in front of their mainbase and there were 2 pilots showing up and thats it.
What is happening?

NPCs reduce in numbers the higher the Player count is. When there are only 20-30 people on, there are plenty of NPCs.
(12-29-2019, 10:19 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2019, 10:12 PM)Hustl3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi me again,

What is happening?

NPCs reduce in numbers the higher the Player count is. When there are only 20-30 people on, there are plenty of NPCs.

Thx again for the quick answer, but why?
I mean i cannot do any quest and now i cannot fight npc, iam tired of trading/mining.
What am i supposed to do then?
>Do Bounty Hunting.
You got enough money. make BHG fighter and start training in /conn.
Then get yourself register with Bounty Boards and start hunting Criminals.
> Or Join some faction Discord to join raiding parties as Inde player and after sometime join that faction.
I say Join [LN], 5th, BAF|, Order|, |O|, Enclave, MRG, SCRA|, LR, and Corsair Discords.
>Or do Smuggling.
>or do Sci data mining and sell Sci data.
(12-30-2019, 12:10 AM)Dan. Wrote: [ -> ]>Do Bounty Hunting.
You got enough money. make BHG fighter and start training in /conn.
Then get yourself register with Bounty Boards and start hunting Criminals.
> Or Join some faction Discord to join raiding parties as Inde player and after sometime join that faction.
I say Join [LN], 5th, BAF|, Order|, |O|, Enclave, MRG, SCRA|, LR, and Corsair Discords.
>Or do Smuggling.
>or do Sci data mining and sell Sci data.

Missions are needed for rep fixing.