Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship [ENCRYPTED/URGENT]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: UG9bRMw.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor A.M.Heinrich
Recipient: Mentioned above.
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Command structure and allegiances.

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Hail,

Pardon my appearance, but recently some developments have warranted hastily action. Please do not take this as a sign of disrespect, none is meant.

There has been a serious development that threatens the stability of my people and their well being. One that I believe, can be corrected if necessary, and by the right people. I am currently gathering more information. However I would prefer to have this discussion in as close to person as possible. I know your concern for safety and discreet action tend to outweigh any consideration for this sort of thing. However, I can assure you once you hear the situation and my solution, it would be worth your time.

A. Heinrich Generalmajor,
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Guten Tag,

It is alarming to see you in such state Generalmajor, bruised and.. are these burn marks?

Anyway, as the organization's most senior diplomat, I have been designated to meet you and assist you in any way I can. I am packing things and leaving Cochrane right now, exact time and place will be arranged while I am en route.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Recipient: Wolfgang Weisen.

Subject: Meeting.

Emissary,

Burn marks, and scars. I've looked like this for a very long time. Easy to conceal, but requires I make designated appointments, the most of recent of which I've missed. If it intrigues you I'll answer any questions when we meet.

Speaking of which I'm preparing to make temporary leave for Liberty Space, we will traverse via the Rheinland Liberty Border and meet wherever preferred.

Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...

Recipient: Wolfgang Weisen.

Subject: Meeting.

Emissary,

Enjoy your new found war. Give professor Yoshida my regards. I think you'll find the talent of Hessian pilots vastly superior to that of Unioners. The Red Hessian Army has plans to begin patrols of the far northern region, with your blessing we'd be more than happy to begin joint combat operations.

Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...