Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Happy New Year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
New 2020 Year is coming. Or even came for some regions.

In that hour let me wish you and your families a wonderful holiday season and a healthy and peaceful New Year. No matter who you are, where are you from, how old are you or what nationality you are.
We are a people with different culture, religious and worldview, but we are one, we are humanity and Earth is an our common home, so let's wish each other a peaceful sky.

Besides, I have a special Kudos to listed people I knew during my Disco experience, There are:
- very first friend here and nice man in general. Best of wish to you.
- we had a very funny time together here, iRL and on another servers. Be best boya.
- a ton of tea to you. Happy New Year.
- take your Tempest-chan this year, you deserves.
- despite on your temper, you were an activity generator. Best of luck to you
- just because. Happy Holidays, man.
- Keep Chi in your hands. Happy New Year and Merry upcoming Christmas.
- best regards to the Order Grand Admiral
- your SCEC will teach us...one fine day. Happy New Year.
- for your inspirational stories like Defending the Delta.
, - responsive Game Masters, wish you a Happy New Year.
, - we had an interesting SNAC-time once. Thank you and Happy New Year.
- you helped me a lot in Order interactions. Thank you and Happy Holidays.
- one of the most loyal guys I ever met. Best wishes to you too.
- grow up your best beard. I wish you well and Happy New Year

Additionaly, I represent several words from our comrades:

Corpus13 Wrote:2019 was one of the hardest years in my life, but it wasn't only for me, but also to Discovery community. We had a lot of drama, we faced a lot of internal issues, we struggled for factions and activity, but at the same time we also had a lot of interesting things - the conclusion of Gallic War, the war between Bretonia and Coalition and the list goes on! I want to wish you all that we overcome personal problems, find harmony with development team and finally start making Disco into the place we were used to know and like.

Disco is cool, but I do remember, that all of us had more or less personal problems - I also wish you to deal with them, as they are surely more important. Go and fix your stuff, we won't burn down this place, I promise!

Happy New Year, community. Thank you tor being around.

Groshyr Wrote:Happy New Year!

Gardarik Wrote:初めて年の瀬を祝う国からよいお年をお迎えください。
I'll see you people in 827!

Kudos to all those lovely people who still spook around and secretly do things to provide fun for other people, be it just a few nice words via PM, amazing forum RP or just playing games together via Discord!
Thanks! Happy New Year to you as well.
Thanks! I wish you all live long and prosper. Don't take things in pixel games so close to your heart and you'll be fine. Happy New Year to discovery community and beyond it!
Happy new years and ty for the kind words Big Grin
Thank you for your kind words! Happy new year, comrade!

[Image: 027.jpg]
(12-31-2019, 04:01 PM)Vitoniz30 Wrote: [ -> ]@ Liberty.In - despite on your temper, you were an activity generator. Best of luck to you
My temper is built on dry logic, numbers and facts. At least that's what is happening now (I think so).

I survived too much shit for something to change in my behavior. If earlier I contradicted myself, now I know for sure what I want from myself and others.

Although, I'm 18 years old, maybe something will change. One way or another, I hope that the relationship between the Order and the EOS will flourish (if it will be), your desire to play Discovery will not fade away, and Discovery players will remember 2020 as something good.

So... Have nothing to say more.
Happy new year
ay happy new 2020's
happy new year yall
*donau screeching*
Pages: 1 2 3