Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Semi-return of an old fart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to any and all Disco old farts still roaming the forums and big hellos to all the younglings who've joined Disco since i last played.

Sabru here making a semi-return after 2.5ish(?) years away from disco (apart from two forum posts in the last two years).

While i wont be returning in-game (way too much time and effort to do), i will be trying to get back into forum RP where i'll be hoping to interact with the current Blood Dragons faction, as well as any BD allies around, with my old BD clan characters.

After having a read round the forums, i'm surprised at all the changes (mostly about all the MIA factions) and the interesting solution to the Gallic War problem. Cant say i ever saw Gallia becoming a confederacy of different states(?) but it does seem creative.
2012.... old farts....

laughs in 2009
Welcome back Smile
Hopefully you will also rejoin us ingame at some point ^^

Enjoy your time and the RP Smile
Welcome back friend.
Hi there mate welcome back i am currently 2IC of Blood Dragons it is good to see old dragons coming back we will be gladly interact with you in space!!
Welcome back!
That's great news!
Welcome back!
Sabru!
Welcome back. Why didn't you bring everyone else along with you? (I know why reeeee)
Looking forward to some RPs, poke me! I think we are both still on the old BD Discord?!
2.5 years its been? Dang, thought it was more recent then that. Regardless welcome back Sabru!
Welcome back.
Pages: 1 2