Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Oracles| Disband notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sad, but not unexpected.
(01-03-2020, 05:54 PM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of disbanding, you should give leadership to Tenacity.

I tried to work with the oracles during my last attempt at getting Miranda's story arc running again, and they wanted nothing to do with her, so they kind of deserve this fate.

At this point, there's nothing I can do. Miranda's character cannot exist anymore without SRP/admin/mod intervention, and I dont see that happening.
Sad Sad
Sad sadlife
The ID had some Bugs in the last days.
: We should talk about some shareed assets. (Discord)
gg.
(01-03-2020, 07:21 PM)Tenacity Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to work with the oracles during my last attempt at getting Miranda's story arc running again, and they wanted nothing to do with her, so they kind of deserve this fate.

At this point, there's nothing I can do. Miranda's character cannot exist anymore without SRP/admin/mod intervention, and I dont see that happening.

I remember doing some RP with you quite a few years ago, I came back recently and wanted in again but yeah... It was a good run. Instead of bringing back my old oracle I decided to recycle its ship into what was used to make an A.I. drone, for the sake of remembrance.

Even if the faction is disbanded, the good times will endure. I'm pretty sure I would be interested in interacting with remnants of the oracles in a nearby future and I can only hope to see you folks around.
Well I guess that since this thread is still up, I'll mention that even though the Oracles disbanded, some members will continue this type of roleplay their own way and at their own pace where no time tracker bothers them. So give them a "Good Luck" in whatever they will come up with.
Pages: 1 2