Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NPC overkill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Imo there is a place for strong NPCs in designated areas. Similar to Nomad Remains farming, I guess. But NPCs are already really annoying if you just want to pew someone.
(01-08-2020, 04:34 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Imo there is a place for strong NPCs in designated areas. Similar to Nomad Remains farming, I guess. But NPCs are already really annoying if you just want to pew someone.

you got conn for that.
(01-08-2020, 04:38 PM)Prysin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2020, 04:34 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Imo there is a place for strong NPCs in designated areas. Similar to Nomad Remains farming, I guess. But NPCs are already really annoying if you just want to pew someone.

you got conn for that.

yikes

you got conn for that.

Have fun sitting in Conn 24/7 and finding encounters there.

you got conn for that.

Strong NPCs?

you got major for that.
(01-08-2020, 04:43 PM)Ironblood Wrote: [ -> ]

you got conn for that.

Have fun sitting in Conn 24/7 and finding encounters there.

well, there is another way to find encounters.

Make RHA char and fly into New Berlin.
There are strong NPCs in Tohoku the Wild there are dangerous even for a small transport.
(01-05-2020, 06:29 PM)Prysin Wrote: [ -> ]NO

Make NPCs stronger. And more of them.

Since players refuse to engage in any activity, i need NPCs to shjote. Angry
Less dangerous? I'm pretty sure most of the NPCs in house space are actually less dangerous as they are now then they were with their vanilla loadout especially with what I'm pretty sure are much lower spawn rates.
Pages: 1 2 3