Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Update the Cruiser line on Faction IDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can we like add the Battlecruiser as a seperate class? For real, having Police Factions access to Battlecruisers is just off, same with how some indie factions that weren't supposed to have BCs can still use BC because it's not classified as a seperate class but just merged with "Cruiser".

Police IDs have Cruiser in their line, which would be totaly fine if they fly a Dessie as you would expect the Naval Forces to waltz in with their big guns and not the police. But because the "Cruiser" line doesn't say specificly that it's not meant for Battlecruisers, everyone has access to Battlecruisers. So add a line for "Battlecruisers" "Can use Battlecruiser"

EDITED: This has nothing to do with me not wanting indies to have Caps, sorry I had to update this because some idiots don't understand. It is merely to have a distinction between those classes a Cruiser/Destroyer is not a Battlecruiser.
What do you have against indies? Or some factions based on your argument-less opinion?
How about we give police Battleships as well. Maybe with reduced core strength via tech nerf.

Gallic police has 2 battleships and the BPA had one before.
Quote:Offline SnakThree
10 minutes ago,
What do you have against indies? Or some factions based on your argument-less opinion?

Quote:Markam
4 minutes ago,#3

Threads: 88
How about we give police Battleships as well. Maybe with reduced core strength via tech nerf.

Ye no I rest my case.
its fine as it is
Would one really want to make police factions less attractive, though? They are already pretty limited due to the nature of their work. I personally always believed that one wouldn't really impact gameplay too much if one were to merge police and military factions of all houses.
no I just don't get why we're not adding the Battlecruisers as a seperate class rather than putting them in the same category as Cruisers/Destroyers. That's why some factions get away with flying a BC because all it says on their ID is "Can use Cruisers"
(01-10-2020, 11:49 AM)SnakeLancerGame Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Offline SnakThree
10 minutes ago,

Quote:Markam
4 minutes ago,#3

Threads: 88

Ye no I rest my case.

Could you at least put effort into coming up with argument or pointing out IDs that are going against your vision of how factions should be played?
*looks in thread, walks away with my LPI- Carrier and Overlord quietly*
(01-10-2020, 11:57 AM)SnakeLancerGame Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah no, when some idiots don't get that this is not about me not wanting indies to have caps then no sorry Snak3, you could've figured it yourself.

I am asking what do you have against indies that you want to take away one of the ship class that they might fly. If you have absolutely no argument other than "It's my opinion" then it's not good enough.

EDIT: Now that you edited the OP, of course it makes us look like silly people for daring to doubt your words.
Pages: 1 2 3