Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm outta here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yup, it's for real this time. I'm leaving discovery. It's become detrimental to my health dealing with the sheer toxicity of this community. I truly wanted this to be a fun game, and it was, for a time, until roughly a month after I joined RM. Once I did that, I just kept getting told to leave disco and that I'm bad because the faction I'm in is not the best faction in any aspect. Okay, fine, be like that. That attitude only hurts the player count more. If you want new players to stay, you need to stop being assholes to them. Simple as that. Give them a hand up instead of kicking them while they're down, it is not hard.

So, you see, this community is not for me. I would highly recommend to any new player installing the game to go and uninstall it, and forget they ever heard of Discovery Freelancer. You people treat new players like absolute garbage.

Kudos to the people that encouraged me to keep on playing for as long as I did, I'll miss you guys. You can always hit me up on Discord for other games.
for bringing me back to 5th and allowing me to get the ball rolling on the Order roleplay.
for attempting to teach me how to fly snubs, even though I ended up turning to caps in the end.
for being a cool Fuhrer right up until the end.
for being a fun leader of DHC, despite all the flak you get for not conforming to everyone else's standards.
for teaching me how to jumptrade. I'm going to miss our 2018 convoys.
as well for teaching me the ways of jumptrade, together we would have conquered the hyperspatial market.
for being a fun guy to fly around with. I'm going to miss our bomber duels.
for being my nutella obsessed amigo in TBH.
for being my best bud in my early days in 5th.
for showing me my first ore route.
for the roleplay between the Order and 5th. I'm sorry that I won't be around to see what comes of that.
for being a good friend and often being positive despite the crap thrown your way, though that might be because of all the weed.
for being the best Rogue I've ever had the pleasure to be pirated by. I'll never forget our rogue roulette.
for being fun to be around.
for bringing me into RM. I had some good fun for a while there.
You can't leave, you're fired!
Sad
You can't fire me, I quit!
Ahhh, shi-taki mushrooms?.
That sounds like getting fired with extra steps.
First [RM], then it was the Oracles... now a member. Who is next?
No, you can't.
(01-10-2020, 11:03 PM)Felsvar Wrote: [ -> ]First [RM], then it was the Oracles... now a member. Who is next?

it's a part of rm quit
o7 ... soon will follow you brotha
Why I'm not listed?
Pages: 1 2 3