Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RFP| disband notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
With this i officially disband the official faction RFP| as its 1ic. I do not wish any trial period to revoke this action. This is ultimate and has to be enforced immediatly. Thank you all for the nice time here, but I can't stand it anymore, read more in my leaving thread.
Awwww it still happens.
Ode.
i am much confused
o7.
o7.
You gave us hope and then crushed to dust again. Almost more cruel action than what others did.
(01-11-2020, 08:46 AM)darkwind Wrote: [ -> ]You gave us hope and then crushed to dust again. Almost more cruel action than what others did.

You should commend him for wanting to stay despite everything that happened before rather than trying to make him feel bad
(01-11-2020, 10:34 AM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2020, 08:46 AM)darkwind Wrote: [ -> ]You gave us hope and then crushed to dust again. Almost more cruel action than what others did.

You should commend him for wanting to stay despite everything that happened before rather than trying to make him feel bad

Point taken.

Stay alive! Police are the main force to have law enforcement! Without police government is nothing!
A country can be without a military, the country can be without traders(enough mercenaries anyway)
But police, are first barrier protectors against any unlawful persons,
and their efforts can keep the country safe!

If I would have been in your faction at this moment and had already enough experience to feel your culture and heritance, I would step up to keep police living! Imagine, how many people are already out of job! You can have all people who seek to keep Rheinland law enforced going to you!
Pages: 1 2 3