Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I can't stand it anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought I would stay and look ocer the stuff happened to Rheinland. I thought we could go on and recover Rheinland. I thought there was some hope in this community, but my hope was for God's sake for nothing. People are still stepping on Rheinland, laughing about the people who couldn't carry on and left, this server is too toxic for me.

I am sorry for all those who thought I would be strong enough to look over the shit in Rheinland, bit it's senceless, I neither have the power to stay here and always start thinking about the people - be they good or bad - in my free time, nor have I the time left. I will be so "stupid" as you will call it [but nvm] and disband RFP and the BND. It's been too much this day.

I'm sorry for my friends in OSI- the nicest people on the server, that I really leave now. my ships are yours now, really.

Some of you will be offered my ships for free sooner and other will receive credits, but the factions will be disband now for real. Sorry Darky and Vova especially, I didn't wanna upset you guys.

Thats it for me with the community now, I'll leave it after I posted the disband notice.
I hope you will reconsider maybe after some short hiatus. Disco has a tendency to become overwhelming.
(01-10-2020, 11:20 PM)The Ghost of Pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you will reconsider maybe after some short hiatus. Disco has a tendency to become overwhelming.
Can't really overstate how true this is. Might not have agreed with everything happening in Rheinland, but at least it was generating something.
This whole shindig has been a colossal mess.
Oh yeah, thanks for mentioning me who actually told you NOT to disband. I am really sorry too.
[RM], DHC-, RFP| and <RS> all made the mistake of not being Bretonia factions.
It's all a bit... x3.

I come back, day one, and I discover my (UN|'s) POB is getting sieged just after I finally scraped the cash up for a core upgrade so I could start using it for RP purposes. Was hoping to use it for a smuggling hub to facilitate a faction revive.

Discovery can be unforgiving. Find fun, and if it isn't fun, play elsewhere. That's the only advice worth following really. Eventually, those that push each other to the edge for kicks will realise they'll be masters of an empty game.

I think the people who do, are an extreme minority, who aren't present within the faction groups. People just over-hype and over-anticipate each other.
(01-10-2020, 11:17 PM)Alpha.Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]snip

Can i have your stuff?
(01-10-2020, 11:46 PM)Prysin Wrote: [ -> ]

Can i have your stuff?

No, I already thought about the people who are in my eyes those I want to entrust with my ships
(01-11-2020, 12:02 AM)Alpha.Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2020, 11:46 PM)Prysin Wrote: [ -> ]

Can i have your stuff?

No, I already thought about the people who are in my eyes those I want to entrust with my ships

Sad

y must i always be poor
It's sad to see you go my friend. I had some very good times with you. I'm quite surprised how you changed your opinion in a single day...
You know my discord, whenever you want to talk or anything, do not hesitate to contact me. Farewell.
Pages: 1 2 3