Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Battlegroup Harmony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: oWErh3j.jpg]

ID: June Rivers
Recipient: Battlegroup Harmony
Subject: Joining forces

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

this is June Rivers of an independent attackgroup structured around the battlecruiser Morningstar. We've lost most of our small craft and after a raid on the Navy this week, the Morningstar herself suffered considerable damage, forcing it to limp back to Galveston for basic patchup. With this our cell can no longer operate on its own and we- but especially myself would like to join forces with you. Below I will report the combat, which we only survived through assistance of the Xenos.

So as you see, we are capable but in this war we're outnumbered. So here is my application for your forces:
We'll hold position at Galveston.

Rivers out.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission
[Image: bVzlA2O.png]

ID: Admiral Allison J. Hunter
Recipient: June Rivers

Loading Message

Rivers.

The delay on this response was not intentional, but it did give us a period to analyze the situation and your battlegroup's performance. The Separatist movement has been rather quiet lately, and with the Navy back in Liberty in full force we need all the capable commanders we can get our hands on.

I was there to personally witness your crew's efforts alongside the Discovery, and I'll gladly vouch for your battlegroup's merging with Harmony. Formalities can be addressed over a secondary channel. For now, report to Marshall for rearming and new orders.

That's all.
Allison J. Hunter
Admiral
Battlegroup Harmony

Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission
[Image: oWErh3j.jpg]

ID: June Rivers
Recipient: Battlegroup Harmony

Loading Message

Admiral,

We are grateful for the opportunity and the Morningstar is already en route for Marshall Station.

Thank you for the opportunity. We will not disappoint you.

Rivers out.

Transmission Ends