Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Baron Fabian Montluc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission Source Private - Direct Communique to Baron Fabian Montluc
Transmission Location: Issoudun Shipyard || Heavily Secured || Video Feed Active

[Image: BXvTgZ2.gif]
[Image: zNpK2iv.png]

Baron Montluc was it?

It's nice to see that the patriarch of the Montluc Advance Engineering still serves the crown where others have decided to abandon it in her time of need. I take it your company is still legally registered with this Confederacy that I'm hearing so much about these days? I can provide you the necessary legal documents to prove who I am. But first I'll need you to prove to me that you're still loyal, and I'll need you to do that prior to us meeting at your humbled residence planetside.

What I'm going to ask of you isn't going to be easy to swallow, monsieur.

Though, I'll spare those details until after your initial reply.

Transmission Terminated || Secured Communique Accepted
Encryption Attached - N/A

[Image: 5RwV5za.gif]
Fabian Montluc

[ENCRYPTION PROTOCOL: ** ** 67 ** ** 74 ** **|

Your Royal Highness,

It is a great pleasure and honour to receive a message from you. Your Highness is correct in the assumption that we are legal within the Confederate space: our company was established in 742 A.G.S. already after the fall of the Kingdom, but still before the Confederation. hence, our founding terms are in line with the local Languedoc legislation of provisional period. As neither Confederacy, nor Minarchy have issued the legal codi, we assume that we are "legal". At any rate, MAE has weight on Languedoc and is steadily increasing its influence on the local political environment as well. Our headquarters are localted in Uxeau-de-Quillan, a city we built specifically for MAE and its employees that is now a small but sprawling commerce and industry centre of Quillan, and it is fully under our control.

The aforementioned information considered, Your Royal Highness would be safe within the territories of Uxeau, where my residence is located. We would be able to provide the appropriate to a Gallic noble level of comfort and security, although I still have to beg in advance the forgiveness of Your Royal Highness as we cannot even dare to rival the splendor of Versailles and Royal Palace that Your Royal Highness must be used to.

We would be humbled by your arrival and gladly assist Your Royal Highness in your endeavours to the best of our abilities and possibilities. To this end, I would humbly request of you to provide us the forged credentials you intend to visit Quillan with, as well as the date of Your arrival. I herein will attach the coordinates of Uxeau-de-Quillan's spaceport for Your convenience. Availing the opportunity, I would also like to provide a small insight on the recent developments on Quillan for your Royal Highness to have more understanding of the local developments.

We are looking forward to Your reply and visit.

Je vous prie d’agréer, Prince deFrance, l’expression de mes sentiments distingués.
Baron Fabian Montluc

Transmission Location: Issoudun Shipyard || Heavily Secured || Video Feed Active

[Image: BXvTgZ2.gif]

Baron,

You've been making great strides rather recently with your bold proclamations for your up-and-coming barony, one of which I'm pleasantly surprised about. I'd like to offer an apology on not getting back to you in time with this message. I've been... busy on my end. I'm with the Enclave proper at the moment and we'll be examining my blood against records of my family aboard the Enclave's Valor.

Once this has been completed, you'll have your personal meeting with me on Quillan, as well as my full support for your Barony.

[Image: ESjRIRQ.gif]

Fabian Montluc

[ENCRYPTION PROTOCOL: ** ** 67 ** ** 74 ** **]

Your Royal Highness,

You humble me and my followers by complimenting our modest efforts in establishing the Barony of Languedoc and paying attention to their development. As Your Royal Highness might be aware, our endeavour failed with the Confederate government persecuting us for trying to take care of the population of Quillan. Their threats were ill-founded and not supported by the law and thus were not just. However, we had no resources to resist them and deemed it appropriate to withdraw to the territories under firm control of the Royal Enclave and we will
start anew there to continue our resistance.

It saddens me, Your most esteemed Royal Highness, that me and my family cannot receive you at our residence at Quillan for the aforementioned reasons. I humbly beg Your forgiveness for letting you down. I pledge, however, to rebuild Uxeau in its former glory on planet Bordeaux and once our initial constructions are complete and the level of conform is one fitting a distinguished Prince of Gallia like Yourself, we would be honoured to invite you for a visit.

I have genuine hope that the return of Your Royal Highness is the beginning of the tide that will sweep the criminals in the Confederal government and re-establish the Monarchy, with You or Your Father, his name thrice blessed, should he find Himself alive after all of this events on the Throne, that is rightfully to be taken by DeFrance dynasty. Me, Your humble servant, would take as a reward basking in Your Glory, and would be humbled should Your Royal Highness render support in institution the Barony of Languedoc with Your humble servant holding the title of the Baron of Languedoc.

Je vous prie d’agréer, Your Royal Highness, l’expression de mes sentiments distingués,
Baron Fabian Montluc

[Image: U87Qhsm.jpg]

Baron,

I've heard about what has happened with the Barony of Languedoc through a Commandant within the Enclave, and the news reports troubled me. It saddens me that you, your family, and the loyalists that supported your Barony were forced from their homes by the very cowards who claim they know what's right for our people. They will pay for their cowardice, and the people of Quillan will be freed from the Confederacy's tyranny.

Bordeaux is no Quillan or Ile-de-France, but you have my personal blessing in establishing a local barony planet side, and upon securing Languedoc from the Confederacy, your proper barony will be reinstated entirely. We have other matters to discuss once your family is safe within Enclave space, though I'm sure your esteemed company will help boost the morale of the men and women here.

Those loyal to the crown will be rewarded handsomely.

Fabian Montluc

Your Royal Highness,

Merci beacoup for Your support, Your Highness. It is reassuring to know that we have the support of DeFrance dynasty.

As for the other matters Your Royal highness expressed the wish to discuss, Your humble servant is always ready to do his duty for the Crown and I will be glad to listen to what is required of me.

Je vous prie d’agréer, Your Royal Highness, l’expression de mes sentiments distingués,
Baron Fabian Montluc

[Image: U87Qhsm.jpg]

Straight to business despite everything that's happened. Tres bien, earlier I was taken on a tour of the territory the Kingdom currently holds within it's grasp, and it's frankly disappointing. Now, I'm sure you have somethings you're actively discussing with the Enclave command, especially in regards to improving the quality of life here within Hebrides for all of the Kingdom's displaced populace, and I don't doubt that your company can assist us in improving that quality of life. But I want to be crystal clear. We need another shipyard established, and from what I've been told, and personally seen, Issoudun is currently at capacity. A secondary shipyard would lessen that capacity and allow for us to begin expanding our fleet from the meager remains that we have.

I don't care where this shipyard is built. Bordeaux, Roussillon, what matters is that it's built. This should be on the very top of your priority list once you've secured your assets on Bordeaux. In the comms attachment below you can listen to the discussion I had in regards to this very subject. If there's anything we agree on, it's this.

Secondly, Fort Albi will need to be dismantled entirely and rebuilt near the Tau-23 jumphole to ensure the security of Brittany from any would be invaders. While this isn't a huge priority, it will eventually need to be finished. The crews working on the dismantling project have been taking things slowly, and I can only assume it's due to either incompetence from their foremen, or the proximity to Confederacy space that Brittany borders that are keeping these men from completing their tasks. If you need to replace the entire crew working on this, do it.

As for the Roussillon system itself, there are a few stations within the system that were destroyed by the Royal Navy when we invaded the formerly held Council space. These stations are viable sources of extra metal - of which we can use to continue construction on Bordeaux, or for the construction of additional ships at Issoudun. I don't expect your people to get their hands dirty dealing with scrap, so if you wish to contract out that work to a company that is in liking with the Kingdom then please do so, but ensure that you let us know who they are first so that we can thoroughly vet them.

These are trying times for us as a people, Baron, and I'm probably asking for the impossible to be done. But that's exactly what I want. I want the impossible to become possible.

Au revoir.

Fabian Montluc

Your Royal Highness,

Your will shall be done. The construction of the second shipyard coincides with our corporate interests as we are a ship-building company inter alia after all. The construction is expected to commence shortly once some bureaucratic issues are taken care of and appropriate location is selected.

As for Fort Albi - I will contact the Enclave High Command regarding the issue to see what can be done. Surely, it would require a lot of efforts and time, but it is doable. The only concern in this case is the security that will be required while the Fort is being re-deployed not to lose any principal components to pirates or the Confederates.

The Roussillon system is indeed more of a liability rather than a strategic asset for the Enclave as of now. However, it is still a good buffer system to keep certain elements away from Aquitaine, and there are some movements to alleviate the pollution on Toulouse to set foot on te surface again. Further analyses will be carried out to evaluate necessary works and investments needed.

All in all, Your Royal Highness, the matters You have addressed will be taken care of and I will look to that on MAE side.

Baron Fabian Montluc